What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

coolwhip

Noob
"Drama does not harm this community or its' events."

Nec has 40 pre-regged entrants.

Inb4 "This is the natural life cycle of the game."

NEC had fantastic numbers, and KiT was touted as one of if not THE BEST ran grass roots tournament last year.

I feel sorry for Vandy. He deserves better :(.
lol, the east coast guys, who have been "antagonized" the most, are actually coming, and those who can't, are trying to. Everyone else is cool with everyone. I like how you're starting shit over something you legit have no idea about, but you just heard an uninformed theory by Cossner and your vulture instinct kicked in. This thread really needed you, by the way.

NEC was free, by the way. Not free as in easy, free as in literally free, lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol, the east coast guys, who have been "antagonized" the most, are actually coming, and those who can't, are trying to. Everyone else is cool with everyone. I like how you're starting shit over something you legit have no idea about, but you just heard an uninformed theory by Cossner and your vulture instinct kicked in. This thread really needed you, by the way.

NEC was free, by the way. Not free as in easy, free as in literally free, lol.
In MK9 NE was the same too, only ones who traveled were 5-6 and the other 70 in the area vicariously lived through other people's accomplishments as if they had anything to do w their success.

Kinda like some NE guys do w sonic fox and Jupiter now in injustice,they name drop them like they had anything at all to do w their success after mostly bashing their characters and saying they were winning due to their characters being broke

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You can't have it both ways. If you want props for being better than many people (completely fair) and for being the Reptile of the world by making posts/status updates about bodying Chris G (what happened at NEC, by the way?), you can't option select when you lose by saying "I don't care about winning or losing." Now you'll say "but I don't want props" except if that were true you wouldn't mention these things so often, especially the "I don't practice this game" option select, which is literally the worst.
Yes I prop fish all the time. Nom nom nom! I go to people and ask them for props, even on the street. I drive around an empty van that says candy on a side asking children to play mk9 with me.

Realtalk tho, Ive never said anything about Reptile of the world but it's nice to see you feel I think that way.

I do practice mk9. I discovered that if you make the first ball of JCs ex fbs whiff while blocking and then you let go of the block button, the second one will still hit you. Makes no sense! Also, every character can make Jax's ground pound whiff with d4. 3 years and I had no idea. But yeah when no one is around to play I go ranked on Injustice, since mk9s doesnt work. Thats hardly practice. Figuring out 60%+ unblockable combos in the lab though... THAT's practicing.
You got props on this podcast for doing well at NEC. Just please, don't be one of those with the silly option select because nobody's dumb enough not to see through your shtick.
Thank you. Could've done better but I screwed up.
And yeah, I'm responsible for the numbers at KIT. You're right, people didn't want to go there because of someone who will be watching on stream from Beirut, Lebanon. Could this get any dumber?
More like the environment of animosity you help to maintain.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
A heart-warming message from us to the world <3<3
I miss that stache.........

I forgot this happened haha, this was us rigging the pools so that the west coast looked alittle more free. We also considered banning more people at this meeting.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
lol, the east coast guys, who have been "antagonized" the most, are actually coming
Me and Troy will be there!
"Cossner Remember when people used to say Chris G reptile's was da bess reptile? Remember when I beat him with reptile? Fun times. #NotFishing"

lol, please stop.
Lol troll status updates coolwhip? Thats all you have? No video of me screaming in a highway or something?

coolwhip

Noob
People who constantly complain about drama:

1) JamesMK. Who hosts a show called the "ON BLAST show" dedicated exclusively for drama, and only posts in drama thread.

2) TakeAChance. Who is literally in every drama thread. I guess it's not drama if you're complaining about drama?

3) Mr. Aquaman Who's squared off more times with Pig alone than Max and 16 Bit have played in the GF of the GBS.

4) Cossner. Who is involved in at least 3 blow-ups per week, one way or the other.

I mean, I am the last person to complain about people involved in drama but can we at least not be hypocritical about it?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

I forgot this happened haha, this was us rigging the pools so that the west coast looked alittle more free. We also considered banning more people at this meeting.
We need to go to the neonazi kim kardashian baby seal clubbing club next week, remember that!

Pig Of The Hut

Didn't you say you were gonna be free because you don't practice in that Totterymanx thread, and then posted that you've found tech with Zod?
Yes while talking on Skype w friends randomly found it and exercised it out

I trying to get back in shape but I'm not near Evo shape

Pig Of The Hut

Mike is really good at rigging, you're in good company. It's good to be good at something

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Yes while talking on Skype w friends randomly found it and exercised it out

I trying to get back in shape but I'm not near Evo shape
Same. I legit have a list of things I wanna find out but I havent found the energy to actually test them.
People who constantly complain about drama:

1) JamesMK. Who hosts a show called the "ON BLAST show" dedicated exclusively for drama, and only posts in drama thread.

2) TakeAChance. Who is literally in every drama thread. I guess it's not drama if you're complaining about drama?

3) Mr. Aquaman Who's squared off more times with Pig alone than Max and 16 Bit have played in the GF of the GBS.

4) Cossner. Who is involved in at least 3 blow-ups per week, one way or the other.

I mean, I am the last person to complain about people involved in drama but can we at least not be hypocritical about it?
5) a random dude from Lebanon with no stake in the community, who feels has the right to trash on people who take the time, money and effort to support it.
:DOGE

I'll sign as OBS Coolwhip today at yestercades just for you <3 don't miss the stream!

Pig Of The Hut

Didn't you say you were gonna be free because you don't practice in that Totterymanx thread, and then posted that you've found tech with Zod?
Actually look at it this way

When guys like me, sonic fox and Jupiter, 16 bit, honey, wound, whiteboi etc retire from injustice Mikemetroid can once again do what he's doing w mk9 .

when all the tops stop playing he can pick inj back up and claim he's playing the game at the highest possible level and top8s in injustice in 2016 have merit.

coolwhip

Noob
Same. I legit have a list of things I wanna find out but I havent found the energy to actually test them.

5) a random dude from Lebanon with no stake in the community, who feels has the right to trash on people who take the time, money and effort to support it.

I'll sign as OBS Coolwhip today at yestercades just for you <3 don't miss the stream!
When have I ever complained about drama? lol. It's quite the opposite actually. Re-read my post. I literally started it with:

"People who constantly complain about drama"

Pig Of The Hut

I'll test them w u

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Actually look at it this way

When guys like me, sonic fox and Jupiter, 16 bit, honey, wound, whiteboi etc retire from injustice Mikemetroid can once again do what he's doing w mk9 .

when all the tops stop playing he can pick inj back up and claim he's playing the game at the highest possible level and top8s in injustice in 2016 have merit.
Its nice that you feel that way. No one actually claims that. You just feel that was and that's cute. But yeah shout outs to saying everyone is gonna drop the game by 2016. Called it!

Pig Of The Hut

Its nice that you feel that way. No one actually claims that. You just feel that was and that's cute. But yeah shout outs to saying everyone is gonna drop the game by 2016. Called it!
It's the history of the community

Hey let me ask you something, you may know this. why doesn't KN travel to tourneys they don't stream or run brackets?

Would it be safe to say they only travel where they're making money ?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
It's the history of the community

Hey let me ask you something, you may know this. why doesn't KN travel to tourneys they don't stream or run brackets?

Would it be safe to say they only travel where they're making money ?
Because its a business for Shock. Mike Ray Aj Ed Matt all get paid to stream. Not a lot of money tho.

Of course its about money, they dont give a rats ass about injustice. You're a grown man you should know this.