What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 10: Locked n Loaded, Vortexes, $1000 MM proposals, Rico Joins in too!

Who Win WIll Youmacon This Week?

• P2W

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • General M2dave

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Perfect Legend

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Forever King

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • GGa 16 bit

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Newbiesauce

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • PimPimJIm

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I'm continuing on from where I left off last night, and I must say, even though P2w's voice sounds like he is 14, he really makes a lot of sense. I like what he had to say about losing. "You have to lose to get better". So true.

People who only like to play FT10 are dumb and annoying. Online is about learning and having fun...NOT to see who's dick has a bigger girth.

Also, Rico sounds lame.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
People who only like to play FT10 are dumb and annoying. Online is about learning and having fun...NOT to see who's dick has a bigger girth.
Hey now.
What about people who play FT10s and then go right to labbing to prepare for the next set? Like those who aren't just playing to see whose slip n slide is the wettest?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Hey now.
What about people who play FT10s and then go right to labbing to prepare for the next set? Like those who aren't just playing to see whose slip n slide is the wettest?
I didn't mean "dumb and annoying" literally. But seriously, bro, why end at 10? What is the logic in this? Where did you develop this mentality that is socially acceptable to stop after 10? I'm legit curious.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I didn't mean "dumb and annoying" literally. But seriously, bro, why end at 10? What is the logic in this? Where did you develop this mentality that is socially acceptable to stop after 10? I'm legit curious.
I've learned to just ignore

Just let it go .......

Let go

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
If you missed the explanation, you can probably find it on the first few pages.

True. Next time for sure.

Perhaps he can come on the podcast some day and talk about that himself.
So you know, but no one is going to disclose why? Is it about the game mechanics or something in his personal life? I mean the guy was a really good martian manhunter and i loved watching him fight. I think my favorite fight i have ever seen in this game is darth arma vs reo that game was so hype. I just want to know why we wont be allowed to see any more hype matches from him.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
So you know, but no one is going to disclose why? Is it about the game mechanics or something in his personal life? I mean the guy was a really good martian manhunter and i loved watching him fight. I think my favorite fight i have ever seen in this game is darth arma vs reo that game was so hype. I just want to know why we wont be allowed to see any more hype matches from him.
Life related.

I am not too familiar with all the details. I only hope he is taking my and Tom's advice about education.

He quit for the time being, but he may be back. You never know with REO. P2W will take his place on the podcast.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Life related.

I am not too familiar with all the details. I only hope he is taking my and Tom's advice about education.

He quit for the time being, but he may be back. You never know with REO. P2W will take his place on the podcast.
Good choice with P2W,

I enjoyed this episode alot guys, Keep em coming !!