What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 10: Locked n Loaded, Vortexes, $1000 MM proposals, Rico Joins in too!

Who Win WIll Youmacon This Week?

• P2W

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • General M2dave

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Perfect Legend

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Forever King

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • GGa 16 bit

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Newbiesauce

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • PimPimJIm

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
And I'm salty that you wont play me either. But our connection would be probably suck since you're east coast, and I'm west. But I really want to see your Zod.
Huh? Why wouldn't I play u?

Let's play man

I play east,west, south, coast, UK whatever

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
And I'm salty that you wont play me either. But our connection would be probably suck since you're east coast, and I'm west. But I really want to see your Zod.
I take that back

As long as u don't use wireless or DSL down

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I think all Catwomen should defer to Ra Helios. He almost beat Pig online.
Thank you 16bit :) it means alot
It was 8-10 not 7-10 with pig of the hut. I blew up m2dave 9-3 until he caught up with the score and I won the last matchup 10-9. I will post that match up soon. :) I also 5-7 forever king batman as well. And 1-3 his Shazam. 6-10 I didn't even knowi would do that great. But those were close match ups.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It was 8-10 not 7-10 with pig of the hut. I blew up m2dave 9-3 until he caught up with the score and I won the last matchup 10-9. I will post that match up soon. :) I also 5-7 forever king batman as well. And 1-3 his Shazam. 6-10 I didn't even knowi would do that great. But those were close match ups.

Can I at least be known as the best Catwoman cosplayer though?

ZalliX

Noob
Whats your gamertag?!

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
i really don't like the idea of online entrants to an offline tournament. personally, i feel that it is much more difficult to get a read off of someone when they are not sitting next to you. you get more of a sense whether or not a player is scared, comfortable or confused when you are next to them. idk if its just me but i feel like nonverbals really come into play in tournament