What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 18 with IKizzLE

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Im still finishing the podcast but i just got to the part where i was mentioned. Lol IKizzLE. I went 3-2 man. I lost to gr8one. It's ok though I'm not mad. I still think your sektor is great. Watching you play instantly made my sektor better. Btw?..I'm not cocky, I just wanted to create hype for FR weekend(a weekend I missed). And on the pod cast I was asked to call people out. I know I didn't disappoint. It's king hippo who talked the most and it's king hippo who did worse than both me and pig. King hippo told me his callous weren't even premeditated. It was like"hmmm who should I call out?...FLY, PIG. Yea that will work"

And I love slips and i have nothing but respect for him. About our matches. I was jet lagged as hell. After flying in from Spain and being up for 20 hours I was in no shape to play. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. I missed the whole weekend. I only got there just in time for the actual tournament. I'm really upset about the lack of people I got to play.

I have never played ANYONE from VSM
I played 4 games vs Detroit
I only played slips but not osu, ikizzle, dizzy or anyone.
I lost to a random raiden and a good kitana. Neither were people I really prepped for and I'm upset at myself for not prepping for them. Both losses were closer than close and besides a few mistakes I made, they both played well.

I played less than 10 games before the tournament started and it had been a week since I played cause I was out of the country. I'm glad I did as well as I did. I can't wait till my next chance. You guys are all mad at your performance but I'm just fueled to get better.

Now time to finish the podcast

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Im still finishing the podcast but i just got to the part where i was mentioned. Lol IKizzLE. I went 3-2 man. I lost to gr8one. It's ok though I'm not mad. I still think your sektor is great. Watching you play instantly made my sektor better. Btw?..I'm not cocky, I just wanted to create hype for FR weekend(a weekend I missed). And on the pod cast I was asked to call people out. I know I didn't disappoint. It's king hippo who talked the most and it's king hippo who did worse than both me and pig. King hippo told me his callous weren't even premeditated. It was like"hmmm who should I call out?...FLY, PIG. Yea that will work"

And I love slips and i have nothing but respect for him. About our matches. I was jet lagged as hell. After flying in from Spain and being up for 20 hours I was in no shape to play. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. I missed the whole weekend. I only got there just in time for the actual tournament. I'm really upset about the lack of people I got to play.

I have never played ANYONE from VSM
I played 4 games vs Detroit
I only played slips but not osu, ikizzle, dizzy or anyone.
I lost to a random raiden and a good kitana. Neither were people I really prepped for and I'm upset at myself for not prepping for them. Both losses were closer than close and besides a few mistakes I made, they both played well.

I played less than 10 games before the tournament started and it had been a week since I played cause I was out of the country. I'm glad I did as well as I did. I can't wait till my next chance. You guys are all mad at your performance but I'm just fueled to get better.

Now time to finish the podcast
More people should do call outs and shit talk. Its a FIGHTING GAME. Your podcast pissed people off so it was good :p

In the billions of planets with possible life, I'm sure a good portion have been around far longer and are far more advanced than us. It is very possible that one or more of the species are aware of our existence and have researched us. Maybe even what we refer to as aliens is just a future version of ourselves. They wouldn't want to make it known because they don't want us to be scrubs and figure shit out with there help. They want us to figure it out on our own. They have been here. I RELEASE YOU!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
"we should get waffelz on the show................or not?"
ha ha,great show guys as always.keep them coming!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Just finished the podcast. I find myself laughing out loud and then realizing I'm in public(at the grocery store) and then I find my self talking like I'm in the conversation and then realizing its prerecorded. Lol

Always interesting conversations. I'm a fan

slips should stay with scorpion, but also needs a second, not because he plays scorpion but because all players need a second or even a third character. people be counterpicking these days.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I found your alien talk interesting. Food for thought:
The age of the universe is 13.75 +/- 0.11 Billion years old.
Our civilization has been around for 250,000 years (give or take)

Now this is a time function, meaning the 4th dimension in space-time. Everyone that says "Well, the universe is so vast, there has to be life out there!" is only taking into account the 3 dimension, and neglecting all the others, namely time. The amount of time, percentage wise, that we have existed relative to the universe is 1.92307692 × 10-5 That is an insanely small number. So what are the odds that alien life exists AT THIS MOMENT? Basically zero. So there may have been life before, but their civilization may have come and gone in the blink of the universe's eye.

Now run these numbers using nth dimension (M-Theory accounts for 11 I believe).
I strongly disagree with this equation talk. You`re only defining human civilization as "life" so you get a small number of 250,000 years, when the reality is that life has existed on this planet for at least 3.5billion. Given the sheer size of the universe, 100 billion galaxies all containing their stars and planets, you can`t say that probability is " basically zero". We`ve had life on this one planet for a fourth of the entire universe`s lifespan so far.

By the way, its also absurd that ANY human has ever seen an alien because alien travel to this planet would require technology so advanced that they would have already developed perfect cloaking technology, and they would be absolutely invisible to our eyes.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I strongly disagree with this equation talk. You`re only defining human civilization as "life" so you get a small number of 250,000 years, when the reality is that life has existed on this planet for at least 3.5billion. Given the sheer size of the universe, 100 billion galaxies all containing their stars and planets, you can`t say that probability is " basically zero". We`ve had life on this one planet for a fourth of the entire universe`s lifespan so far.

By the way, its also absurd that ANY human has ever seen an alien because alien travel to this planet would require technology so advanced that they would have already developed perfect cloaking technology, and they would be absolutely invisible to our eyes.
If there ever really was or is advanced life elsewhere in the universe that could develop the means to travel between galaxies...like you said with the universe being sooo old, it would probably be more realistic to expect any alien life to "visit" us as machines or in some other form which could far exceed any typical lifespan.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
If there ever really was or is advanced life elsewhere in the universe that could develop the means to travel between galaxies...like you said with the universe being sooo old, it would probably be more realistic to expect any alien life to "visit" us as machines or in some other form which could far exceed any typical lifespan.
Thats exactly what I meant.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Just finished the podcast. I find myself laughing out loud and then realizing I'm in public(at the grocery store) and then I find my self talking like I'm in the conversation and then realizing its prerecorded. Lol

Always interesting conversations. I'm a fan
I do this all the time in the mall, listening on my mp3 player and i just start laughing like crazy in public. Especially the podcast where they said "Mr Potato Head for DLC" and started talking about his moves. Goddamn, fucking funny stuff.

Maxter

Noob
amazing podcast guys, first time i listen to it thoroughly, thanks for the props and for mention me on it, slips, 16 bits, k7l33tha, Ikizzle, you guys are great and it was a pleasure and an honor meeting you.

Doesn't matter what happened at FR you guys are still top players and you will always have credibility, never stop playing the game or doing the podcast, lol i love the alien conversation, and all the trolling about mvc3 and NOS, also slips bashing on tekken 6, now i'm curious to listen to the one with lord of the fly, dammn you guys are so funny and also speak a lot of truth, it like you are yourselves when you are all together on that podcast, please don't you ever stop doing it.

Slips don't feel down for the babalities, you are not the only one, cd jr and myself have been babalitied here home too, a babality doesnt mean anything, daaaammnn, sometimes you don't even know when your opponent is not blocking and going for it and you just play your normal game, would be different if you knew he was going for it, daaaammn sometimes cd has babalitied me even letting me know that he won't block. Pls keep repping scorpion and also you can pick another character for his bad matchups, CD senior said that he is sorry and he didn't mean to ridicule anyone, now he feels bad that it affected you, hope you are just trolling =(

I'm proud the community has people like you guys, pls keep up the good work.
Hope to see you soon, maybe we have time to have some drinks together =) my stomach was killing me that weekend, only could have one beer the whole time i spent there, i love talking about aliens and forbidden knowledge when alcohol is kicking in, have a great day everyone.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I was wondering where the hell you went haha, me and trepound were trying to find you for that offline wharf session haha.
Yeah man it was pretty fucking scary...I was like...I gotta go before I faint in front of everyone...I was depressed afterwards. I remember watching a match of yours though...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah man it was pretty fucking scary...I was like...I gotta go before I faint in front of everyone...I was depressed afterwards. I remember watching a match of yours though...
I hear ya man that sounds aweful. Yeah I stunk it up pretty hard haha. It was a bit disappointing, but I played great players so I can't expect to beat all of them all the time.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I may have been the mk player you guys were talking about in regards to the NAS or NOS drinks at FR...I had like 4 of them all day before my pool (pool D), on an empty stomach, and it fucked my blood sugar up so bad I nearly fainted...I had to leave and thus got DQ'ed...
Aww dammmmn, when I was listening I was thinking that might have been you after we were talking about it on PSN. I will be steering clear @ MLG...

jamessmk

I am your god
As maxter said, you guys are all top players, and it was a hell of hyped up
Match. You guys started this up and now people can only follow in your footsteps, so keep up
The great work of making this community what it is morphing into. You guys are truly a great asset to this community

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
RunwayMafia dude My heart goes out to you. I've had the same thing happen to me, those damn energy drinks are the devil in disguise. You and Slips learned valuable lessons about those fucking drinks man!!! LOL.

Thanks man. I certainly did...and considering I come from a sports background, I should have known better. I certainly never drank energy drinks on an empty stomach at a swim/tennis meet....my body and mind will be in better shape for Evo!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
amazing podcast guys, first time i listen to it thoroughly, thanks for the props and for mention me on it, slips, 16 bits, k7l33tha, Ikizzle, you guys are great and it was a pleasure and an honor meeting you.

Doesn't matter what happened at FR you guys are still top players and you will always have credibility, never stop playing the game or doing the podcast, lol i love the alien conversation, and all the trolling about mvc3 and NOS, also slips bashing on tekken 6, now i'm curious to listen to the one with lord of the fly, dammn you guys are so funny and also speak a lot of truth, it like you are yourselves when you are all together on that podcast, please don't you ever stop doing it.

Slips don't feel down for the babalities, you are not the only one, cd jr and myself have been babalitied here home too, a babality doesnt mean anything, daaaammnn, sometimes you don't even know when your opponent is not blocking and going for it and you just play your normal game, would be different if you knew he was going for it, daaaammn sometimes cd has babalitied me even letting me know that he won't block. Pls keep repping scorpion and also you can pick another character for his bad matchups, CD senior said that he is sorry and he didn't mean to ridicule anyone, now he feels bad that it affected you, hope you are just trolling =(

I'm proud the community has people like you guys, pls keep up the good work.
Hope to see you soon, maybe we have time to have some drinks together =) my stomach was killing me that weekend, only could have one beer the whole time i spent there, i love talking about aliens and forbidden knowledge when alcohol is kicking in, have a great day everyone.
Maxter be on our show :)

I agree with IKizzle on Sektor's bad matchups, and his place on the tier list. The top 4 Sektors are IKizzle, SwiftTomHanks, Ketchup, and that Nikolos guy from Greece.

As for the rants, it seems the Sektor players trashtalk is becoming par for the course for KT podcasts. Sigh.

I had to hear that insane bet twice to see if I got it right. So you disagree with STH about the degree of Sektor's moves, so you challenge him to play IKizzle to see who's the best Sektor under some ludicrous terms? What does IKizzle playing STH have to do with your argument? You have to divert attention from playing STH to see who's top Sektor to create more fake 'hype' and controversy. I don't think STH cares if he's the best Sektor in America or not. Are you so scared to play STH, that you have to put other people facing him, just like what happened in the 5 vs. 5?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Ikizzle > STH. Not trying to create controversy here, but my god, was Ikizzle on point. Best in America currently.