What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 18 with IKizzLE

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Our Final Round wrap up show! We go through our tournament experiences in detail with our roomate from that weekend, future Sektor of America - IKizzLE. We go over the 5v5 fiasco and 16 Bit gives his response to the cristicisms on his choices as team captain. Hollywood also has a message for a certain "Swift" Sektor player. IKizzLE also gives us his thoughts on the character and where he stands in the tier list. Slips lets us know what he thinks about Scorpion as a tournament character. Oh, and we talk about aliens. Enjoy this tear filled episode!

Mp3 Version: http://www.2shared.com/audio/wVDXl8Ic/KTP18.html

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kombattomb
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kombattomb

Attachments

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Cool, I haven't watched it yet, but looking forward to Ikizzle's thoughts on Sektor, Final Round etc.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Slips, by chance was this the ST fight you were talking about?

That's freaking amazing and I can see how anyone would be inspired by it.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Why was the podkast removed? I was like 2 hours and 45 minutes in :(

Nevermind, maybe youtube just glitched for me.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Props to you guys for taking that beating like good sports. Glad everything worked out and you guys are on good terms. Hope Slips isn't too discouraged about the blow up, encourage him to get back in there. Nice podcast as well.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Also, lets actually make this interesting. In our ft5 16bit, if I lose - you can set my scarf on fire. If I win, the beard is getting shaven.

I won't be at MLG. Unless you're going to PowerUp or UFGT we can't play till EVO. My challenge is for you to play IKizzle.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Really good shit, as always guys.

This is the best thread for me to post this thought:

Remember when Dink was on and he said he was pissed that JWong beat him in finals at some canadian tournament and then said "NRS makes shitty games." before walking off? I do.
I wonder how Wong feels now that someone did the same exact shit to him and one of "his" games? Looks like capcom makes shitty games too.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
K7L33THA ,

When you mention the statistical probability of alien life, that statistic is referring to life in the entire universe, not aliens visiting earth. Just want to point that out.

Also, as for the purpose of aliens visiting our planet, wouldn't it make sense for them to collect data before making contact? If there were intelligent life forms who had the capability of space travel like this, I'd assume they would realize it to be better to delay contact until the political and economic climate of the world allows for it. I'm not saying I believe in all those UFO stories, but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
K7L33THA ,

When you mention the statistical probability of alien life, that statistic is referring to life in the entire universe, not aliens visiting earth. Just want to point that out.

Also, as for the purpose of aliens visiting our planet, wouldn't it make sense for them to collect data before making contact? If there were intelligent life forms who had the capability of space travel like this, I'd assume they would realize it to be better to delay contact until the political and economic climate of the world allows for it. I'm not saying I believe in all those UFO stories, but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.
In the billions of planets with possible life, I'm sure a good portion have been around far longer and are far more advanced than us. It is very possible that one or more of the species are aware of our existence and have researched us. Maybe even what we refer to as aliens is just a future version of ourselves. They wouldn't want to make it known because they don't want us to be scrubs and figure shit out with there help. They want us to figure it out on our own. They have been here. I RELEASE YOU!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
In the billions of planets with possible life, I'm sure a good portion have been around far longer and are far more advanced than us. It is very possible that one or more of the species are aware of our existence and have researched us. Maybe even what we refer to as aliens is just a future version of ourselves. They wouldn't want to make it known because they don't want us to be scrubs and figure shit out with there help. They want us to figure it out on our own. They have been here. I RELEASE YOU!

That theory is the same as mine and my dad's.And TROLOLOL at the vid.