What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Jacqui, Kobra, Darrius, Dairou, Kira, Jarek, Hsu Hao, Taven, Daegon, Cassie, Shujinko, Li Mei, Mokap, Mavado, Meat... Worst characters imo.

Takeda, Havik, Reiko, Sereena, Ashrah, Hotaru, Drahmin, Kung Jin, Ferra Torr, Kai, Nitara... i don't think they are any better than classic MK characters but definetely needs another chance to shine.

i don't have any problem with the rest. Love to all.
You may feel love for MK11, yet ... but don't quote me on that.

Art Lean

Noob
Personally I quite like Drahmin, especially compared to all the godawful numetal bassists the franchise introduced during that era. I love his mask as it's based on Japanese traditional designs, the rest of him's rather half-baked but the mask makes it work. Drahmin without the mask is dreadful.

When combined with Ashrah, whose design is completely embedded in Shinto mythology (I utterly fucking love her design, wish she'd come back... but at least Kitana's Summer Heat skin is similar for now, which is probably my favourite skin in MK11), the two of them together remind me loads of the classic 1987 Hong Kong movie A Chinese Ghost story, with its demon hunters, white robed ghosts and zombies:

It's just a shame that they only ever appeared together in the half-arsed compilation Armageddon. For me, the more Chinese and Japanese mythology and martial arts cinema influences that an MK character or game has, the better.

Last edited:
With a cast of 80 characters, there is literally zero reason for NRS to continue to introduce new characters. I can't remember the last new character I actually enjoyed - prob Cyrax/Sektor back in 95 lol. Or Havik.

You're not even trying to be real.

Moloch is much more interesting>>>>> Jacqui, Cassie and whoever you wish from the SF. Human characters with bastons and pistols over a blue 3 eyed fury oni demon from the Netherrealm??
Jesus Christ, it's just an MK character. Relax. I happen to like him, why are you being a dick about this?
Whenever someone, like BarakaTile, trash your beloved Daegon, its a problem but you're so quick to come for anyone that just so happens to like characters you don't like.
You may not see the appeal in the characters you don't like (Sonya, Cass, Jacqui, etc.) and that's fine, but do you have to be toxic over a difference in opinion/interests?
Let people like whomever they like.

I can admit to being an asshole about Daegon and Taven.

I believe there are better candidates from the PS2 days to make a comeback than those 2 chucklefucks.
Or just bring back more ninjas, that's cool too.

With a cast of 80 characters, there is literally zero reason for NRS to continue to introduce new characters. I can't remember the last new character I actually enjoyed - prob Cyrax/Sektor back in 95 lol. Or Havik.
I quite enjoyed Kollector, Kotal, Dvorah, Erron and Ferra/Torr.

Outworld in general is cool and adding more crazy freaks from it is always welcome in my book.

ErmacMKX

Noob
Just give me either Ermac or Sektor and you can have whatever for the rest. But if you want to be really nice I wont complain about Smoke or Takeda too.

mattteo

Noob
I can admit to being an asshole about Daegon and Taven.

I believe there are better candidates from the PS2 days to make a comeback than those 2 chucklefucks.
Or just bring back more ninjas, that's cool too.

So you admit to being one but you still do it in the next sentence?

mattteo

Noob
Yeah. What you think admitting it means I'm ashamed?

Fuck Taven & Dagon lol. I'd be happy seeing them gone for another 16 years.

Ok. Why you would think that acting with this animosity is ok is beyond me.

I could say I hate your favourite charactwr with a passion, but no sane person acts this way.

You might have a very bad opinion of those characters, but you're in an online talk and ettiquette or at least common sense require at least trying to show some form of acknowledging other opinions and being kind.

It's my opinion, if you don't like it by all means: Block Me.
I welcome you hitting the block button, even.

But I'm not going to back down on how I feel about a character because you're taking it personally.

mattteo

Noob

But I'm not going to back down on how I feel about a character because you're taking it personally.
I'm not taking it personally. It shows your education level on the internet no matter with who you'd be talking to.
You have disregard about other people's appreciations you enjoy twisting the knife, it gives you sadistic pleasute.

Sometimes I see people who I want to be a jackass to, but I control myself. It's called being responsible and friendly on the internet.

I'm not taking it personally. It shows your education level on the internet no matter with who you'd be talking to.
You have disregard about other people's appreciations you enjoy twisting the knife, it gives you sadistic pleasute.

Sometimes I see people who I want to be a jackass to, but I control myself. It's called being responsible and friendly on the internet.
You are taking it personally because now you're calling me stupid and saying I'm "twisting the knife for sadistic pleasure" like do you hear yourself? You are very clearly taking this way too hard.

Seriously hit the block button. I have no real animosity with you, I just hate certain 3D Era characters but now you're coming across like a cringe-y fanboy.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

This the same mattteo that had all that “responsible and friendly” shit to say about transgender individuals?