What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
haven't been keeping up and this has probably already been discussed but...

Here's the latest info that Waddles has shared. I'm not asking anyone to buy into it, and personally I have some serious doubts based on the vastly different release date and some other inconsistencies with past info, which I've shared with him. So take this as entertainment/speculation and be pleasantly surprised if even 1% of this comes true:

KP3 Update

• Characters
    • Smoke
    • Havik
    • Sareena
    • Deathstroke
  • Stages
    • Living Forest
    • Warrior's Shrine
    • Sheeva's Throne Room
  • Skin Packs
    • Pre-Order: Klassic Arcade Ninja Skin Pack 2
      • Scorpion: Hell's Hand
      • Sub-Zero: Frosty!
      • Noob: Dark Phantom
      • Notes: Likely UMK3 skins. Rain skin likely reserved for Store/Towers, like other DLC skins for DLC characters.
    • Pantheon Skin Pack: Raiden, Cetrion and Shao
    • Forever Deceived (MK Deception) Skin Pack: Noob, Jade, Baraka
  • Release Date: 2/23/21
KP4/KP5 Updates

• Ermac, Reptile, Takeda, Ashrah, Quan Chi still happening
  • Ripley moved to Injustice 3
  • Ash now in - but not to release until after Evil Dead game comes out
  • Comedian possibly moved up
Reptile Update

• Boss Tower featuring Klassic Reptile expected soon
Injustice 3 Update

• Characters: unknown which are Base / DLC / Premium
    • Batman
    • Superman
    • Supergirl
    • Wonder Woman
    • Green Lantern
    • Harley Quinn
    • The Flash
    • Aquaman
    • Constantine
    • Plastic Man
    • Captain Atom
    • Green Arrow
    • The Joker
    • Two-Face
    • Jessica Cruz
    • Cyborg
    • Batgirl
    • Talon
    • Zoom
    • Raven
    • Beast Boy
    • Ultra Man
    • Killer Croc
    • Red Hood
    • Black Adam
    • Martian Manhunter
    • Captain Boomerang
    • Ra's al Ghul
    • John Stewart
    • Catwoman
    • Azrael
    • Ares
    • King Shark
    • Elasti-Girl
    • Bane
    • Hawkman
    • Doctor Fate
    • Clayface
    • Red Tornado
    • Static
    • Shazam
    • Etrigan
    • Circe
    • Huntress
    • Rorschach
    • Booster Gold
    • Doctor Manhattan
    • Star Sapphire
    • Nekron
    • Guest: Liu Kang
    • Guest: Reptile
    • Guest: Neo
    • Guest: He-Man
    • Guest: Ripley
    • Guest: Power Rangers
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/khpykp

Gaxkang

Banned
A "Frosty" (ice form?) for Sub would surely have been released at Christmas...which means the true release date for KP3 would be July via secret coded message via Rudolph's and Frosty's Christmas in July. :D

Gaxkang

Banned
If Two Face were in a game he'd in a serious way be like...

.45 projectile....twin .45 amplified.
Tommy gun and tommy gun amplified
Gameplay would revolve around overhead or low into combo of course
He'd somehow steal the same idea of Johnny's stunt double but with goons
What the hell, he'd still coin flip into your eyes like Johnny throws his shades :p

A separate coin flip special move would either buff or debuff him temporarily.

Super move uses 50/50 chance somehow....

Premium skin would be a Billy Dee Williams Two Face skin :D

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
If Two Face were in a game he'd in a serious way be like...

.45 projectile....twin .45 amplified.
Tommy gun and tommy gun amplified
Gameplay would revolve around overhead or low into combo of course
He'd somehow steal the same idea of Johnny's stunt double but with goons
What the hell, he'd still coin flip into your eyes like Johnny throws his shades :p

A separate coin flip special move would either buff or debuff him temporarily.

Super move uses 50/50 chance somehow....

Premium skin would be a Billy Dee Williams Two Face skin :D

View attachment 17943
I don't think that would happen. I know the PS5 and new Xbox and the new pc stuffs are very powerful, but none of them would be able to handle the pure awesomeness and swag of Billy Dee Williams.

We need at least two more consoles generations

Ash Williams coming in to replace Ripley makes the fake leak even better now. I really really wish it was true.

And while I don't care for Injustice at all, there's a bunch of characters in that Injustice roster that would get me to buy it and seriously play it.
...But I don't like Injustice so once this leak is fully disproven when Taven shows his worthless mug in trailers, this will at least take the sting out of the 2Good 2B True Leak lol.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
NRS would have to be a very special kind of tone deaf to release a Deception skin pack sans Mileena. I don't buy it.

NRS would have to be a very special kind of tone deaf to release a Deception skin pack sans Mileena. I don't buy it.
Oh I didn't even see the skin pack portion. Noob is eh, I wouldn't say no to Deception Baraka and Deception Jade would be a treat if it's the Ox Tail Buns ninja costume.

But Tone Deaf? It's honestly more believable for the leak if it's not coming. I'd sooner believe NRS shying away from giving Mileena her Deception outfit rather than actually putting it in.

Even though it's classier than MK9 and almost iconic for her, She still shows enough boobage where it could b a no-no in the eyes of corporate or the devs themselves.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Oh I didn't even see the skin pack portion. Noob is eh, I wouldn't say no to Deception Baraka and Deception Jade would be a treat if it's the Ox Tail Buns ninja costume.

But Tone Deaf? It's honestly more believable for the leak if it's not coming. I'd sooner believe NRS shying away from giving Mileena her Deception outfit rather than actually putting it in.

Even though it's classier than MK9 and almost iconic for her, She still shows enough boobage where it could b a no-no in the eyes of corporate or the devs themselves.
Artist: https://twitter.com/jaeon009

It’d be quite easy for them to modernise the outfit to comply with their current standards, just as this artist demonstrated.

I used the term tone deaf because Mileena’s Deception outfit is pretty much universally considered to be her most iconic and exceptional design; the veil especially, which a vocal majority of fans requested. It would be silly for them to not include it in the pack when it alone would reap insane profits for NRS.

That being said, I would also love either of Jade’s Deception outfits to return. NRS releasing two female skins in one pack is unlikely, however, given their track record. Embarrassing, really, but it is what it is.

If you aim to do Deception Mileena and not a costume that's kinda like it, either do it right or don't do it at all.

This is a nice concept but the underboob and sleeves are just as necessary as the veil imo.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
If you aim to do Deception Mileena and not a costume that's kinda like it, either do it right or don't do it at all.
You're essentially saying that a substantial portion of past female character designs shouldn't return at all if NRS doesn't commit to oversexualizing the outfits for the sake of pandering to male nostalgia, which is hardly fair at all.

I fail to see anything wrong with altering outfits to adhere to modern societal standards while retaining the core essence of the design, which is exactly what the artist did. An example of this concept being executed perfectly in-game is Sindel's 'Birthright to Rule' skin, which is a modern redesign of her classic UMK3 skin that preserves the identity of the original.

This is a nice concept but the underboob and sleeves are just as necessary as the veil imo.
I agree that the sleeves are an important element to the design, but the artist's tweaks were made with the intention of integrating her bracer/claw gear pieces. Existing skins do this too.

You're essentially saying that a substantial portion of past female character designs shouldn't return at all if NRS doesn't commit to oversexualizing the outfits for the sake of pandering to male nostalgia, which is hardly fair at all.

I fail to see anything wrong with altering outfits to adhere to modern societal standards while retaining the core essence of the design, which is exactly what the artist did. An example of this concept being executed perfectly in-game is Sindel's 'Birthright to Rule' skin, which is a modern redesign of her classic UMK3 skin that preserves the identity of the original.

I agree that the sleeves are an important element to the design, but the artist's tweaks were made with the intention of integrating her bracer/claw gear pieces. Existing skins do this too.
It's a nice concept but I would rather see the original faithfully done over a design (that was made to entice I might add) that's watered down if it was to be in a DLC skin pack advertising itself as Deception Outfits.

And it's not in the pack anyway plus the whole leak is bunk. So who cares?

Art Lean

Noob
I’m not trying to start a ‘hot potato’ debate here, as I’m fine with any costumes that are diverse and interesting and they don’t need much on show for that. My favourites in the game are Kitana’s Summer Heat (ok admittedly that is quite revealing, but it’s the glamour, ‘Orientalness’, and unique footwear that really make it all the more beautiful), Skarlet’s Kold War, Skarlet’s Kytinn (would prefer it without the wings though), Mileena’s side-cut and human Sindel’s corset dress. My only complaints are when they’re all dull and boring bodysuits like Cassie, Skarlet and Kitana’s stock skins from launch, since none were unique enough to feel excited about unlocking any beyond human forms for the revenants in their character’s proper colour palettes (which just felt like I was trying to make them how they should have looked by default, not proper customisable rewards). I just want Jade to finally receive a proper human new skin that is completely different (the witch would have been great if her skin wasn’t green and the hat could be removed, whilst the osh-tekk skin still just used the same old boots, why couldn’t she get sandals like the men? The female osh-tekk npc’s looked incredible and ornate, whilst Jade’s just a borderline palette-swap of her stock gear).

But two curious semi-rhetorical questions I have are as follows;

1) One browse of tinder/Instagram etc. demonstrates that many many attractive women are happy to flaunt themselves in levels of undress far more extreme than MK9 characters just to get social media attention and followers. Just look at that Megan Thee Stallion Mileena shoot that was just recently officially endorsed! How come this is considered acceptable behaviour that many young women aim to emulate and aspire for but simple CGI characters in a brutally violent fantasy video game that aren’t ‘well dressed for winter’ are considered scandalous (and no I’m not asking for that in MK, just find it curious how many women love to flaunt themselves online nowadays more than ever but it’s suddenly frowned upon in western games)?

2) How come Sindel can get away with having her enormous breasts spill out in her new KL skin, not to mention that pvc and fishnet-wrapped incredibly-well rendered bottom of hers, which ok they’re selling her as a whorish villain now, but then actual inhuman characters whose faces have held no likeness to real women in the past, Mileena and Sheeva, are being made far more modest when one was previously a stop motion dragon lady doll and the other one’s face is half nosferatu shark monster? Just don’t see how it’s acceptable for the very human Sindel to be sexualised but not the actual beast-women instead?

As I said, not trying to start debates just my mind wandering more than anything.

Anyway, if this rumour/leak/let’s-pretend list were to be true, MK11 would be everything I’d ever want in an MK game with Ashrah (my absolute favourite 3D character), Sareena, Reptile and Smoke returning. That would literally ‘complete’ the game for me and I could die a happy man haha.