What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
I agree. Ban Nickolaidas. This is a serious offense. Ban everyone who used that word. Let only the pure and liberal inhabit testyourmight.

Really a huge difference between "tranny" and "trans".

I don't even know how actually someone dares speaking their own opinion on this subject, it is something that has already been decided on like years ago.

Ban them all! Off with their heads!
Can the mods please send out a warning or a ban for this member. It really doesn’t matter where you’re from, using your country as an excuse is just a load of shit. I am not from a English speaking country and even I know that these are slurs. Using degrading slurs is just wrong. Yes there’s a difference between “Tranny” and “Trans”. One is a slur and the other is a term to describe a person who transitioned from male to female and female to male.

Also why are it always men that are 30+ that are so comfortable using these slurs? Like seriously, read the room.

mattteo

Noob
Can the mods please send out a warning or a ban for this member. It really doesn’t matter where you’re from, using your country as an excuse is just a load of shit. I am not from a English speaking country and even I know that these are slurs. Using degrading slurs is just wrong. Yes there’s a difference between “Tranny” and “Trans”. One is a slur and the other is a term to describe a person who transitioned from male to female and female to male.

Also why are it always men that are 30+ that are so comfortable using these slurs? Like seriously, read the room.

So society has come to this kind of low.....

Temptress

Edenian Empress
I don't know what your 1950 American slur is, but this is an international Mortal Kombat forum and nowhere else in the world is saying coloured insulting and I am sorry if I insulted you in any way.
I’m not American, so your entire post and whatever point you thought you were making is invalid. Can assure you that using the term “coloured” is highly derogatory where I’m from, as should be the same for any other civilised and inhabitable country.

What is wrong about calling a person of colour that? This is the same as calling someone white. Or do you consider that racist to?
If everybody wasn’t already embarrassed on behalf of your ignorance, they are now.

mattteo

Noob
Also why are it always men that are 30+ that are so comfortable using these slurs?

Men? 30+? Why does someone need to be classified by his/her gender? Why classify all men over 30+? Why mention the gender when referring to someone's opinions? Why mention age?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Tranny is definitely a word no one should use to refer to trans individuals, if you use it, (and we see it or someone brings it to our attention), it will be deleted and it warrants an infraction as per the forum's rules and guidelines. 'I didn't use it in a transphobic way' is not an excuse. Would you just call a woman a C*unt and say oh it wasn't to be mean, it's just a term to refer to that woman? No. Stop using it. It ain't that hard.

There's no use in debating it or any other terms mentioned, when more than 2 members of our community is telling you those aren't proper, then perhaps you should do some self-reflecting instead of trying to debate terms. How hard is it to be a decent human being?

Lord save us.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Tranny is definitely a word no one should use to refer to trans individuals, if you use it, (and we see it or someone brings it to our attention), it will be deleted and it warrants an infraction as per the forum's rules and guidelines. 'I didn't use it in a transphobic way' is not an excuse. Would you just call a woman a C*unt and say oh it wasn't to be mean, it's just a term to refer to that woman? No. Stop using it. It ain't that hard.

There's no use in debating it or any other terms mentioned, when more than 2 members of our community is telling you those aren't proper, then perhaps you should do some self-reflecting instead of trying to debate terms. How hard is it to be a decent human being?

Lord save us.
Again, I apologise for my remark. It was insensitive of me, and won't happen again.

Onryoki

Men? 30+? Why does someone need to be classified by his/her gender? Why classify all men over 30+? Why mention the gender when referring to someone's opinions? Why mention age?
Because when having these discussions so far it has always been men that are over the age of 30. That’s why I used the age and sex.

Lord save us.
Well said ❤

So with this out of the way, what about Stephanie posting another cyborg MK3 fatality / animation? If we ever get the cyborgs she definitely teased them.

I think Stephanie just posts them cuz they're cool. Remember she was a super big fan of MK before she got into NRS. I don't really think she teases anything the way Boon does, not unless it's known.

The funny thing is Judgment is a lesbian. Still, I don’t get why someone’s sexuality get brought up in a leak thread when it has 0 relevance.

Idk why people post in this thread to begin with, y’all post new leaks with new characters every single day and act as if that leak is true. Throughout the years it has been proven that The Thiny is the only credible source so far and he hasn’t said anything. So idk why y’all keep speculating about some fan created leak that anybody could write.
Cuz one's cool and the other one sucks. That's the general gist of this entire thread.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I agree. Ban Nickolaidas. This is a serious offense. Ban everyone who used that word. Let only the pure and liberal inhabit testyourmight.

Really a huge difference between "tranny" and "trans".

I don't even know how actually someone dares speaking their own opinion on this subject, it is something that has already been decided on like years ago.

Ban them all! Off with their heads!
Bro it’s 2020 the big bad scary SJWs aren’t under your bed anymore

Yes, it’s bad to say slurs, now everybody go back to talking about 4chan

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
So with this out of the way, what about Stephanie posting another cyborg MK3 fatality / animation? If we ever get the cyborgs she definitely teased them.
While I'd love to see Sektor, I truly think he and Cyrax and getting the Baraka/Rain MKX treatment. I think Stephanie tweets cyborg MK3 fatalities either because A) She sincerely thinks they're cool as fuck, or B) they're working on MKHD and she tweets about things she's beta-testing on the side.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
DVD and Waddles got into a argument on GameFAQs lmfao

I can’t find the screenshot I had but basically it was bad spelling and “no u”

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
If you're reading what I think you're reading, that's not DVD. Just a person who is accused of being an alt, I think.
Ah ok, I just saw somebody say its him

Wouldn't be super shocked since the guy is not great at hiding alts (especially on the leaks sub) but I still thought it was funny regardless

Oh boy it's reaching over to gamefaqs now?
Its been there for a long time lmao

While I'd love to see Sektor, I truly think he and Cyrax and getting the Baraka/Rain MKX treatment. I think Stephanie tweets cyborg MK3 fatalities either because A) She sincerely thinks they're cool as fuck, or B) they're working on MKHD and she tweets about things she's beta-testing on the side.
Steph has a tendency to tweet retro MK stuff for fun - b/c she loves the franchise. But unlike us, she works at NRS, so people tend to read into it, which is somewhat understandable. Apparently she tweeted a pic of Rain from MK3 a few weeks before KP2 was revealed, so who knows...

That said, I do think cyborgs are coming, along with ninjas, and Havik/Takeda - no not some fused version lmao. Too many teases, suspicious absences, and comments like "not being klose to done" with MK11 support to think otherwise.

I also think MKHD is in the works and could be revealed at Game Awards next week. More here.

It's easy to pile on and tell Matteo he's a disease, but his behavior speaks for itself.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
That said, I do think cyborgs are coming, along with ninjas, and Havik/Takeda - no not some fused version lmao. Too many teases, suspicious absences, and comments like "not being klose to done" with MK11 support to think otherwise.
Hmm ... come to think of it ... there is this little gem ...

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
chameleon
Havik
Reiko
Triborg
Snake Plissken

gonna say that till next Reveal ....and probably gonna be broken down cus ill not be any of them :mad::laughing:

Judge falls into the category of someone who once had legit info but has been bullshitting vague and wrong things ever since. Yes, she did know the base roster upfront but lambasted countless people who questioned her over Shinnok, Mileena and Shang being hidden unlockables. In fact, I believe she stubbornly quit the franchise for the time being specifically due to a lack of Shinnok in 11.

And as to why I think shes wrong, NRS have already technically proven her wrong with the movie skins and Rambo. All made without the need of face scanning. And to that point, there are characters they can use that don't require face scanning; Sektor and Cyrax. Even the ninjas would not require as extensive and detailed face rigs due to the hoods and masks. And then there are the creature characters.

Honestly speaking, if COVID interrupted anything, it was probably development on their next title which is likely now delayed a bit further down the line I would imagine due to how much mocap they were able to do before lockdown, face scanning for that game, ect ect. Pumping out more DLC in the meantime for MK11 would fill up the time inbetween and bring in more revenue they would otherwise not be getting.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Judge falls into the category of someone who once had legit info but has been bullshitting vague and wrong things ever since. Yes, she did know the base roster upfront but lambasted countless people who questioned her over Shinnok, Mileena and Shang being hidden unlockables. In fact, I believe she stubbornly quit the franchise for the time being specifically due to a lack of Shinnok in 11.

And as to why I think shes wrong, NRS have already technically proven her wrong with the movie skins and Rambo. All made without the need of face scanning. And to that point, there are characters they can use that don't require face scanning; Sektor and Cyrax. Even the ninjas would not require as extensive and detailed face rigs due to the hoods and masks. And then there are the creature characters.

Honestly speaking, if COVID interrupted anything, it was probably development on their next title which is likely now delayed a bit further down the line I would imagine due to how much mocap they were able to do before lockdown, face scanning for that game, ect ect. Pumping out more DLC in the meantime for MK11 would fill up the time inbetween and bring in more revenue they would otherwise not be getting.
I remember me and her having an argument on twitter over DLC. She claimed that there was no chance we were getting anything past the nine (minus Ash) datamined characters and I stuck to my 19 DLC datamine guns.

I remember me and her having an argument on twitter over DLC. She claimed that there was no chance we were getting anything past the nine (minus Ash) datamined characters and I stuck to my 19 DLC datamine guns.
Had almost the same conversation. I remember her telling me she believed KP2 would be a full 6.

Onryoki

I think Stephanie just posts them cuz they're cool. Remember she was a super big fan of MK before she got into NRS. I don't really think she teases anything the way Boon does, not unless it's known.

Cuz one's cool and the other one sucks. That's the general gist of this entire thread.
All of them suck tho.

Idk, I still believe Shinnok is coming, Shang Mileena and Shinnok were in that leak from the base roster that were missing, yet 2 of the 3 are back. To me that’s not a coincidence, shinnok would also make sense to be in this game alongside Havik and Ermac. I think Shang, Mileena and Shinnok were meant to be part of the main roster at first but cut for some reason, and now they’re coming back as DLC.

Last edited: