What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Why does it look like it was taken from an nsfw imageboard?
It's the same leak as dvd but all of a sudden it leaves out Story mode which no one is excited for, adds Smoke probably because Nick mentioned Ed's twitter and removes Reiko in favor of Sareena which I've seen people have a problem with no female characters.

It's almost as if someone tweaked the existing leak to make it sound more appealing.
Too bad the leak still sucks since it has Daegon and Taven lol

Who at NRS would think "People don't like Taven...Let's fuse him with a character only SOME people like so that everyone likes him!"
Bruh in that case just scrub Taven entirely and make Shinnok again. Least you get to have him interact with Cetrion and Kronika better.

Last edited:

mattteo

Noob
Why does it look like it was taken from an nsfw imageboard?
It's the same leak as dvd but all of a sudden it leaves out Story mode which no one is excited for, adds Smoke probably because Nick mentioned Ed's twitter and removes Reiko in favor of Sareena which I've seen people have a problem with no female characters.

It's almost as if someone tweaked the existing leak to make it sound more appealing.
Too bad the leak still sucks since it has Daegon and Taven lol

Who at NRS would think "People don't like Taven...Let's fuse him with a character only SOME people like so that everyone likes him!"
Bruh in that case just scrub Taven entirely and make Shinnok again. Least you get to have him interact with Cetrion and Kronika better.

I'm excited for story mode. And the best part of the leak was Reiko, Daegon and Taven.

If you won't stop this hate for nothing (I heard you the first 11 times that you don't like them), I'll have to put you on my "no-no" list.

I'm excited for story mode. And the best part of the leak was Reiko, Daegon and Taven.

If you won't stop this hate for nothing (I heard you the first 11 times that you don't like them), I'll have to put you on my "no-no" list.
Put me on your list. I won't lose sleep over you ignoring me.

Nothing is exactly what I would call Taven, Reiko and Daegon anyway, HEY-O!!!!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
The leak talks about guests from Mad Max
The 4chan one posted here? I don’t see it there, thought mad max was mentioned in a completely separate leak

Mad Max makes a lot of sense but I find it super hard to believe they’d get Mel Gibson considering his past controversies

Edit: nvm found the whole leak. Still don’t buy this one at the moment

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Oh so now this random leak is real to you?
For me, no. It's a random leak made by a random no-named dude, so it means nothing to me.

DVD has proven to know some stuff, as also MK Dragon. This whole bruhaha with Waddles made me take him out of my 'listen to that guy' list, because I have seriously no idea whenever a Waddles appears if he's 'the' Waddles.

So for now, MK D and DVD are the only people I give them the time of day. No one else.

Oh, and of course, thethiny's datamines.

I don't really trust Sailance's findings since it was shown that he purposefully discussed about posting a fake leak. Pretty sure that whole KP3 PSN store listing he posted where it only took you to the KP2 page once you clicked on the link was bullshit and it was made by him. Can't prove it, though - this is a hunch of mine.

I wish I knew who was the guy who leaked a shit ton of stuff at March 2019, but that's not an option.

mattteo

Noob
I wish I knew who was the guy who leaked a shit ton of stuff at March 2019, but that's not an option.

That was the one that said Shang Tsung, Mileena and Shinnok more than thr 25 in the base roster and talked correctly about Kollector's multiple arms and that Cetrion and Shinnok are siblings before anyone knew, right?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
That was the one that said Shang Tsung, Mileena and Shinnok more than thr 25 in the base roster and talked correctly about Kollector's multiple arms and that Cetrion and Shinnok are siblings before anyone knew, right?
Was the guy who had the DLC 90% correct, said that Reptile could be found in the Krypt, Jax going to Kronika and Sonya killing old Kano by killing young Kano.

Also nailed Cyrax and Sektor appearing in story only, Kitana surviving Armageddon (Liu Kang good vanilla ending). Nailed Jade shagging Kotal and Kitana being disapproving of him ruling.

Now, this is why I believe DVD when he says that plans change: Shao Kahn's fatality description resembles his fatalities, but isn't 100% correct. Either the leaker misrembered the fatalities, or NRS changes them. I don't believe for a second that he posted false info since he has so many things correct. This is clearly a sign of something changing in development.

Makes no mention of Ash, but has Reiko and Sareena as DLC. DVD insists that Reiko is still in, but Sareena was cut out (story only).

Don't know if this is the guy who said that Rain, Mileena, Shinnok and Shang would be unlocked in the Krypt. I can see NRS wanting this for old times' sake, and WB coming with their big cock and demanding everything and their mother become DLC.