What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
This unfortunately was more due the name MK9 sticking.

IMO MK vs DC should be considered a spin-off, MK kinda stopped using numbers since DA and MK9 oficial name is Mortal Kombat only, but, at this point might as well just go with it.
They stopped using numbers in DA but there's a big ol roman numeral for 5 in the middle of it's cover. Always thought that was funny.

Me.

The tweet I mentioned is ...

View attachment 17868

To be fair, now that I think about it, he could've been hinting at Human Smoke in the mobile version of the game.
Oh that tweet? NGL I thought it was a reference to Smoke when I first saw it too. But that was my mind making connections that I personally wanted it to make. Looking at the date of the tweet, it's more likely referring to MK Mobile Smoke (as you mention) or the Baraka grilling skin - or all 3 ;)

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I don't know if I see that happening. Capcom stuff being involved is the biggest red flag for me. It would be cool, but I just don't see it.

Also, we already have a Jason inspired skin for Kabal

Edit: That above "leak" was apparently made for fun

Gaxkang

Banned
There already is a Kabal/Jason costume, came with the first Halloween pack.

Not looking good for this "leak"
Well surely the leaker means Warner/NRS navigated the minefield of Friday 13th licensing right now and Kabal will really look like Jason...:p

But Leon Kennedy huh....c'mon surely they'd stick in Wesker if they made a deal with Capcom... :D

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Why are fan wishlists being posted? I never understood why they even let people clog up the Leak Reddit with "Omg wouldn't it be cool if they added" no, it wouldn't be cool.

Sareena, Smoke and Havik alone blows the whole DVD leak out of the water in terms of appeal and that's just one third of it.

But nah it's not legit, too good, TOO appealing to be true. We're gonna get the sucky taegon one instead.

mattteo

Noob
Sareena, Smoke and Havik alone blows the whole DVD leak out of the water in terms of appeal and that's just one third of it.

But nah it's not legit, too good, TOO appealing to be true. We're gonna get the sucky taegon one instead.
Why is Smoke so cool?? He's just Kuai Liang's best friend. That's all NRS sees of him. He will never be anything more.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Why is Smoke so cool?? He's just Kuai Liang's best friend. That's all NRS sees of him. He will never be anything more.
One man's treasure is another man's garbage.

You'll never be able to convince a Smoke fan why Daegon is a much better choice, just like a Li Mei fan will never convince me she deserves a spot much more than Havik.

It's subjective, it's taste ... you get the idea.

Art Lean

Noob
If Sareena, Smoke and more movie skins proved to be true... I'd be ready to roll back and wank into my own mouth right now.

Interesting, I thought I was on your ignore list. I'd rather be back on it tbh.

-Smoke is an Enenra Demon with Dissipation powers.
So you can make a really good moveset out of it.
-His MK9 design and moveset gave him more fans on top of being a ninja.
So he's a fan-favorite.
-He's a ninja from the classic trilogy (and MK9)
So in comparison he'd sell better than someone who made their debut on Armageddon.

One man's treasure is another man's garbage.

You'll never be able to convince a Daegon fan why Smoke is a much better choice, just like a Li Mei fan will never convince me she deserves a spot much more than Havik.

It's subjective, it's taste ... you get the idea.
Well at least we can agree Li Mei sucks.

Last edited:
There's a specific list of 3D Era Characters I'd love to see back and characters I never want to see again.
Taegon, Daven and Reiko are on that "Go and stay Go" list along with Li Mei.

I'm sure there's one or two or five characters we wouldn't see eye to eye on.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This is not legit.

Waddies is not legit.

And DVD's lineup is much better.

Amazing that eerything you have said is wrong, Ben Solo!
Taven is cooler than Smoke, Reptile, Ermac, Sareena? Shit I’d take the guests in Waddles leak over the Armageddon bros
But you do you I guess

mattteo

Noob
Mods at MK Leaks just deleted this thread:

<<Has there been another realiable leak in the last 20 months besides the 5 DVD ones that came true, the original waddles one and the "Chunks of Meat" one?

5 DVD ones:

1. Ash negotiations failed and he will be replaced (says with Rambo since April)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/g3tuyd/_/fntp1kb

This same thread contains also Mileena news that she is worked on and people downvoted

2. Kombat Pack 2 with Mileena, Rambo, Rain

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/j7cp9b

3. The Aftermath storyline leak:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/j5yinp

4. Mortal Kombat movie script leak (confirmed as a real movie script by The Nerditorium on gamefaqs):

(Scroll down)

He was banned here for that one.

5. Leak before the release of Mileena, Rain and Rambo, saying stuff about dialogue confirming Tanya and Mileena lesbian relation in the Kano-Mileena dialogues, about Rain's fatality and the Queen reference and some more about skins that will supposedly be used in the story.

Now original Waddles leak:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/g9qqed/_/fovdfm9

And "Chunks of Meat" leak:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/h0p9bd

Anything else? Over this much a period.of time??>>

Does this seem normal?