What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Havik can go fuck himself. I want Kira and Kobra, dammit!
Proto-Skarlet and Bootleg Ken Masters were the best characters ever and had so much potential.
You could totally do them justice today even though there's like a boatload of better characters to use.

They're intelligent, They're tough, They can use weapons and martial arts, Maybe give them a mini black dragon to use.
They're IN the Black Dragon so you know they're cool. Give Kobra a beard, Give KIRA a beard!

In all seriousness if you want to do Black Dragon Henchwoman, Kira can sit the fuck down. It should be Tasia.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Woman, tranny, gay, whatever. Don't care. (she calls herself a woman, that's enough for me) If that's the Judgment MK Dragon is talking about, she knows shit. She was adamant we're not getting anything other than the 9 minus Ash datamined characters, and we got Aftermath, Robocop, Rain, Mileena and Rambo.

IF it's the same Judgement I was arguing with on Twitter months ago, she knows shit.
The same one who felt the need to specify someone’s sexuality is also liking posts with transphobic slurs. Forgot about the hoards of unwashed right-wing MAGA mutants the MK community attracts. My bad!

mattteo

Noob
Do enlighten me as to why you felt the need to specify his sexuality as if it bears any relevance whatsoever.

Why not specify someone's sexuality? If a person you see up close is white or colored, ypu can't say that? If it's gay you can't say that? What's with this social justice idiocracy?

I specify it because that's what he's known for, he makes a big deal out of it on twitter. It's what he chooses to be his defining characteristic.

Your complaints are so crazy that I would mention you as the sjw person when talking about you. Only in your mind can calling someone gay transphobic

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Why not specify someone's sexuality? If a person you see up close is white or colored, ypu can't say that? If it's gay you can't say that? What's with this social justice idiocracy?

I specify it because that's what he's known for, he makes a big deal out of it on twitter. It's what he chooses to be his defining characteristic.

Your complaints are so crazy that I would mention you as the sjw person when talking about you. Only in your mind can calling someone gay transphobic
“Coloured”

GOODBYE. Your post reeks of passive aggression and feigned ignorance.

I can tell literacy isn’t your strongpoint (common amongst your kind) but it was blatantly obvious that I was calling the one who used a SLUR a transphobe. Read several books and then attempt to think before you post next time. Could work wonders!

Temptress

Edenian Empress
And for the record, no, I don’t feel the need to specify that someone is gay or black when mentioning them, because again, it bears no f*cking relevance whatsoever. The fact you clearly don’t do the same for people who are straight or white proves my point entirely, you Neanderthal.

Step back into your cave and please spare me (and anyone with a functioning moral compass) the exposure to your bigoted nonsense. Thanks!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
“Coloured”

GOODBYE. Your post reeks of passive aggression and feigned ignorance.

I can tell literacy isn’t your strongpoint (common amongst your kind) but it was blatantly obvious that I was calling the one who used a SLUR a transphobe. Read several books and then attempt to think before you post next time. Could work wonders!
I'm not an American. I honestly had no idea that the word tranny is considered a slur.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
The funny thing is Judgment is a lesbian. Still, I don’t get why someone’s sexuality get brought up in a leak thread when it has 0 relevance.

Idk why people post in this thread to begin with, y’all post new leaks with new characters every single day and act as if that leak is true. Throughout the years it has been proven that The Thiny is the only credible source so far and he hasn’t said anything. So idk why y’all keep speculating about some fan created leak that anybody could write.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
I'm not an American. I honestly had no idea that the word tranny is considered a slur.
Spare me the bullshit, please. Your grasp on the English language is evidently firm enough to not resort to using literal slurs, especially when I’m sure your vocabulary is equipped with the APPROPRIATE term. You wouldn’t get a pass for using a racial slur, so you’re certainly not getting a pass here.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Spare me the bullshit, please. Your grasp on the English language is evidently firm enough to not resort to using literal slurs, especially when I’m sure your vocabulary is equipped with the APPROPRIATE term. You wouldn’t get a pass for using a racial slur, so you’re certainly not getting a pass here.
Well, you obviously made up your mind so there's no use debating with you. Believe what you will.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Well, you obviously made up your mind so there's no use debating with you. Believe what you will.
Was more irked by the fact that you used the word yet again after being educated. As long as you take accountability by acknowledging the mistake, don’t repeat it and edit the posts to avoid hurting others, we’re good.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Was more irked by the fact that you used the word yet again after being educated. As long as you take accountability by acknowledging the mistake, don’t repeat it and edit the posts to avoid hurting others, we’re good.
Just to be clear: are 'trans' and 'gay' appropriate terms, or are they considered slurs?

I am uploading a webcomic where the protagonist is a lesbian and I don't want to use a term which would make it look homophobic.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Just to be clear: are 'trans' and 'gay' appropriate terms, or are they considered slurs?

I am uploading a webcomic where the protagonist is a lesbian and I don't want to use a term which would make it look homophobic.
Both of those terms are entirely appropriate and used as self-identifying terms by both groups.

Always happy to see others willing to learn from their mistakes and engage in dialogue to become more educated. Kudos.

Raider

Noob
You literally said "tranny". I saw it few minutes after you posted it and wanted to drag you but i decided that it's not worth it and i just logged out. But i am pretty sure that you knew what you were doing. This behavior should NOT be tolerated on this forum, and it's not the first time that it's happening. Actually it happens all the time which is sad.

mattteo

Noob
You literally said "tranny". I saw it few minutes after you posted it and wanted to drag you but i decided that it's not worth it and i just logged out. But i am pretty sure that you knew what you were doing. This behavior should NOT be tolerated on this forum, and it's not the first time that it's happening. Actually it happens all the time which is sad.

I agree. Ban Nickolaidas. This is a serious offense. Ban everyone who used that word. Let only the pure and liberal inhabit testyourmight.

Really a huge difference between "tranny" and "trans".

I don't even know how actually someone dares speaking their own opinion on this subject, it is something that has already been decided on like years ago.

Ban them all! Off with their heads!

Temptress

Edenian Empress
I agree. Ban Nickolaidas. This is a serious offense. Ban everyone who used that word. Let only the pure and liberal inhabit testyourmight.

Really a huge difference between "tranny" and "trans".

I don't even know how actually someone dares speaking their own opinion on this subject, it is something that has already been decided on like years ago.

Ban them all! Off with their heads!
Using slurs and referring to people as “coloured” like this is a 1950s sitcom is not the same as “speaking your own opinion”.

Holy shit, how have you made it this far in life? Imagine thinking the usage of slurs and language that is used to degrade and dehumanise others is somehow within your right. Log the f*ck out.

mattteo

Noob
Using slurs and referring to people as “coloured” like this is a 1950s sitcom is not the same as “speaking your own opinion”.
I don't know what your 1950 American slur is, but this is an international Mortal Kombat forum and nowhere else in the world is saying coloured insulting and I am sorry if I insulted you in any way. What is wrong about calling a person of colour that? This is the same as calling someone white. Or do you consider that racist to? The example being "privileged white" or "white man".

In my country it is the wording used to refer to people who have a specific colour, nothing crazy about this. It's not like everyone should know what constitutes an offensive word in the US. Like I said, this forum is international, you can't seriously want everyone to use only your English. English is used in many other places in the world.

Again, apologies if I offended you in any way. I see no offensive words. You are acting as if you jumped out of the Idiocracy film. I thought it was just a movie...