What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Art Lean

Noob
View attachment 17880
View attachment 17881
View attachment 17882
screenshots of the supposed email, got from MK leaks discord
Wow if that stuff is true I will be one happy bunny. I still find it difficult to believe we’d get Annihilation skins but maybe the years of memes and bad movie nights have just finally given the film such ironic adoration that it’s truly happening? I tried showing it to my 10 year old son and he just thought it was shit :D

Sareena, Smoke and MKA skins along with more classic arenas sounds literally fantastic (I’m easy to please haha) but I won’t hold my breath. Just wish they’d give us the classic arena soundtrack themes for any old arenas we ever do get but hey-ho, those first three things would make me so happy I’m not too bothered. But I’m taking it all with a big grain of salt.

Don’t know anything about Deathstroke, he’d get filed into my “never play as” drawer along with all the other guests but as long as these fighters fund more 90s legacy-embracing things like movie skins and Sareena I’d be delighted.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
THAT WAS THE 'PROOF'?!?!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!
Supposedly his actual “proof” will come once the press release is finalized
But I agree this sounds super sketchy. Still think neither him nor DVD know what’s next. I hope so, I want to be surprised for once.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
If anything, Havik's friendship disproves the leak, since there is no friendship as far as I know where you injure or hit the opponent.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
only sources that have credibility regarding MK11 new content : NRS, Ed Boon and The Tiny ;)

anything out of these above, it's pure crap BS fake speculation , hehe ! :p

if MK11 in fact, wins this GOTY 2020 in the fighting game categoy, you can all expect some official word coming from WB, in the Q1 of 2021, ha ! :D

:cool:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
theres nothing sayin he injures the opponent
It says his friendship involves Havik hitting his opponent with his morning star to the point their heads detach as the morning star is stuck in their heads.

Doesn't sound like a friendship to me.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
It says his friendship involves Havik hitting his opponent with his morning star to the point their heads detach as the morning star is stuck in their heads.

Doesn't sound like a friendship to me.
It says that’s his fatality
It says his friendship has lighting issues
Still not buying it but yeah

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
... (goes to re-read it)

Well now I feel like a fucking moron.

Still, I think it's fake. There's too many parts where it reads as if to titillate MK fans ("Ooh! ooh! Smoke has Enenra!"), while the corrections sometimes are vague as fuck (too goofy).
The test your might tower is what gets me. It just says its buggy, never does it say what bugs need fixed

I'd love to be wrong, but it makes no sense to me. I can't imagine what job function this person serves to make the context of the email make sense. They start by giving a congratulations that feels company-wide...in a dev update? Then the content of the update is a mix of highly specific bugs that are likely simple fixes that this ostensibly wide audience isn't going to care about, concept-level issues that they're asking for feedback on (who is the audience of this email?), and grievances about how bad some of the bugs are. If this is a dev team, why give an update that says "xyz looks awful"?

I don't think it's super unbelievable from a content perspective, but the tone of the email and its purpose implies an organizational structure that I find hard to believe exists at NRS/WB, or any other large software development company. I guess it's possible this is a program manager giving a dev update, but it sounds more like this person is giving feedback to a dev team about what needs to be fixed. Even if they are giving an update, a PM isn't going to communicate to leadership that "down needs to be held for this Brutality". That's a small-fry bug that I can't imagine the intended recipient of this email cares about or even understands the significance of.

Again, would love to eat crow when all of this becomes true because the content itself is exciting to me and I love the concept of the Waddles leak, but it reads like someone who is imagining what it is like to work for NRS and not someone who actually does.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I'd love to be wrong, but it makes no sense to me. I can't imagine what job function this person serves to make the context of the email make sense. They start by giving a congratulations that feels company-wide...in a dev update? Then the content of the update is a mix of highly specific bugs that are likely simple fixes that this ostensibly wide audience isn't going to care about, concept-level issues that they're asking for feedback on (who is the audience of this email?), and grievances about how bad some of the bugs are. If this is a dev team, why give an update that says "xyz looks awful"?

I don't think it's super unbelievable from a content perspective, but the tone of the email and its purpose implies an organizational structure that I find hard to believe exists at NRS/WB, or any other large software development company. I guess it's possible this is a program manager giving a dev update, but it sounds more like this person is giving feedback to a dev team about what needs to be fixed. Even if they are giving an update, a PM isn't going to communicate to leadership that "down needs to be held for this Brutality". That's a small-fry bug that I can't imagine the intended recipient of this email cares about or even understands the significance of.

Again, would love to eat crow when all of this becomes true because the content itself is exciting to me and I love the concept of the Waddles leak, but it reads like someone who is imagining what it is like to work for NRS and not someone who actually does.
yep, you're kinda right ..... the manner all that stuff is written sound off sort of .... amateurish and poor quality expressed indeed :cool:

like a 10 years fanboy writing his wishlist or personal fanfiction for MK11 in a reddit obscure forum, hehe :p

Where the fuck is Ermac?? They gave him and cyborgs new designs just to leave them on the shelf after the backlash they received in mkx?

I mean due to the classic reptile skin for scorpion I feel like he’s pretty much dead in the water unless they do chameleon with the missing ninjas.