What's new

Kombat Pack 1 characters leak by IGN

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
They have such a chance to do some amazing things with her. As I said in the post above, there are ways to bring her back through a story arc. Imagine if a clone of her is brought back that is a tad more tarkatan than the MKX version and she fights even more savagely, and with only one sai? Her character can become so unique.
Absolutely. She could be totally revamped.

I think people are really blowing this whole thing out of proportion. The "Mileena" moves Kitana was given (aside from the teleport) are complete horseshit, as they were never Mileena moves previously. Kitana has a pink knife now....big deal.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Come for me Mileena fans. Sindel deserves that KP1 slot more than you.

There may be bugs in some of your mugs, but there ain't no bugs on her. :DOGE
As a Mileena fan I agree. I don't think Mileena deserves a DLC spot cause she was literally base game in MKX. Same goes for Takeda, Ermac, Reptile, anyone who was in MKX basically. Let some other people get that DLC shine.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Kitana has like 2 moves from jade in mkx. Was jade DLC?

They’re not gonna have Mileena without her sai throw or telekick lol
If this was real and Mileena was dlc you're forgetting Sonya doesn't have her leg grab. NRS can change how Mileena plays any time in the series.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
They have such a chance to do some amazing things with her. As I said in the post above, there are ways to bring her back through a story arc. Imagine if a clone of her is brought back that is a tad more tarkatan than the MKX version and she fights even more savagely, and with only one sai? Her character can become so unique.
yep, they had the clones theory and the big plot in the own game itself , the timeline manipulation by Kronika, so, there is none, none plothole excuse, in not bring her back, since they brought back Baraka and Shao Kahn, that were dead as fuck in the last game .... :p

but, seems to me, more like a strategy decision they make in the pre-production phase of MK11, in choosing who gonna be in the game, and , that's it: they decided since the beginning , that Mileena is not part of the game, so, ok then, it's their game, and they can do whatever they want ;)

my only unique complain at this point, it's the disrespectful act they did, on putting a "mournful" dirty filthy move against Mileena, and doing that bullshit on lend her signature weapon and move to her arch enemy and nemesis Kitana .... NRS could have did better than that, and just could have skipped any Mileena's reference in MK11 completly .... :confused:

Last edited:

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
yep, they had the clones theory and the big plot in the own game itself , the timeline manipulation by Kronika, so, there is none, none plothole excuse, in not bring her back, since they brought back Baraka and Shao Kahn, that were dead as fuck in the last game .... :p

but, seems to me, more like a strategy decision they make in the pre-production phase of MK11, in choosing who gonna be in the game, and , that's it: they decided since the beginning , that Mileena is not part of the game, so, ok then, it's their game, and can do whatever they want ;)

my only unique complain at this point, it's the disrespectful act they did, on putting a "mournful" dirty filthy move against Mileena, and doing that bullshit on lend her signature weapon and move to her arch enemy and nemesis Kitana .... NRS could be did better than that, and just could have skipped any Mileena's reference in MK11 completly .... :confused:
I think it's badass. The sisters were rivals forever and Kitana won, of course she's gonna take a trophy. At least she's being respectful and using it in combat, you just know if it was the other way around Mileena would be using one of her fans to pick her teeth. :D

portent

Noob

but, seems to me, more like a strategy decision they make in the pre-production phase of MK11, in choosing who gonna be in the game, and , that's it: they decided since the beginning , that Mileena is not part of the game, so, ok then, it's their game, and they can do whatever they want ;)

my only unique complain at this point, it's the disrespectful act they did, on putting a "mournful" dirty filthy move against Mileena, and doing that bullshit on lend her signature weapon and move to her arch enemy and nemesis Kitana .... NRS could have did better than that, and just could have skipped any Mileena's reference in MK11 completly .... :confused:
I actually think it's cool. Imagine if the clone, due to the loss of a sai, can only fight using one sai now. She'd be forced to be more savage, maybe use her tarkatan roots more in kombat. Maybe a clone of her that has mini blades that she uses in kombat.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
So, do we know for sure that the Kombat Pack has 4 MK characters and 2 guests? Or is it an even 3-3 split? 'Cause we know for a fact Shang Tsung is one of those spots.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
If this was real and Mileena was dlc you're forgetting Sonya doesn't have her leg grab. NRS can change how Mileena plays any time in the series.

Sonya definitely has her leg grab. Leg grab isn’t even a staple move for her.

THEY’RE NOT GONNA HAVE MILEENA WITHOUT HER SAI THROW OR TELEPORT.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
No she doesn't and yes it is.
Oh y’all must be talking about the other leg grab. Well then sure yea whatever but Sonya’s main move is her onion ring

Mileena is known for her sai (which kitana has now) and her teleport (which kitana also has now). Take that away and all Mileena has is her roll. Sure they can go the ravenous route and make her barbaric and shit but wtf is Mileena without her sai and teleport lol. Kitana even throws a projectile after doing MILEENA’s teleport, which is a page from MILEENA’s book

Y’all Mileena stans are ridiculous

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
All we can do now - me and the three or four other people on this forum who want her in - is say a prayer.

Our Oni
Who is not in Heaven
Ashrah be thy name
To Hat Tier, come
Let majors be won
On Earth as they are in Turn Seven
Give us this afternoon
Our daily Hsu Hao head
And forgive us our future teabags
As we forgive those who teabag against us

Until they hit rematch
And then we make them suffer

I forget how this ends

Amen.
Cool Runnings.
Come back to us, Ashrah.

SubZeroIce

Runway
There's very few characters they could include that would upset me. I will no doubt be disappointed by certain choices they make but I have a good feeling they're gonna include at least one character that no one asked for.