What's new

Kombat Pack 1 characters leak by IGN

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Ugh. The teleport drop kick Kitana has in an optional stance being used as clear cut evidence that Mileena is not going to be dlc is one of the biggest mass retardation events that has occurred in the hype leading up to this game. It’s one move, and we still have no idea what role in the story Kitana will play. Mileena still has the ball roll, the sai throw, all of her pounce/bite stuff, her command grabs and whatever new stuff they feel like cooking up for her. She is going to be DLC, you people act like two different characters have had similar moves or used the same weapons before. Kabal and Mavado were both in MK Armageddon. Cassie and Sonya are incredibly similar, especially in this game when they both have drones. I can’t wait until I’m proven right. Mileena will be DLC in the first Kombat pack, shit, she might be the second one after Shang Tsung.
So Jade ended up in MKX?

Lmao, I was just about to say how retarded it is to believe Mileena still has a chance. Ya think they just hate making a full Kitana kit? They just wanted her to have a sai to show how much she loves Mileena and maybe Mileena will have a fan also to show theyre super sisters? Lmao.

There is NO way Mileena is in, if she is Ill eat white dog shit. I dont even dislike Mileena, i have no agenda, I just cant see any logic behind giving Kitana her shitty sisters weapon if the sister was in.

Face it, they split Mileena into Baraka and Kitana this game. Dont be a cuck.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I did a basic math count here, and, counting only the reebot games (MK9, MKX and now MK11), we get only 10 characters, that made it so far, the 3 games:

The 7 originals from MK1 : Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Kano, Raiden, Sonya, Sub-Zero and Scorpion

Plus 3 from MK2: Jax, Kung Lao and Kitana

Outside these, all the other, only appeared one time until now, or twice.

Some of them that were in MKX, are being present again in MK11: Ex: Cassie, Jacqui, Kotal, etc

Some, that were in the previous 2 games, as Kenshi, Reptile, etc, will be absent in MK11

And you have these cases, as Sindel and Nightwolf , that only appear as playable in MK9, and as NPC in MKX, so, yeah, I think that now, they really have a good chance to appear as playable again in MK11

See Kabal ? He is playable in MK9, NPC in MKX, and returns now as playable again in MK11, so, there is something planned that NRS is following up, in order to pick who gonna make it in DLC option choice, hummmm ..... ;)

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
I did a basic math count here, and, counting only the reebot games (MK9, MKX and now MK11), we get only 10 characters, that made it so far, the 3 games:

The 7 originals from MK1 : Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Kano, Raiden, Sonya, Sub-Zero and Scorpion

Some of them that were in MKX, are being present again in MK11: Ex: Cassie, Jacqui, Kotal, etc

Some, that were in the previous 2 games, as Kenshi, Reptile, etc, will be absent in MK11

And you have these cases, as Sindel and Nightwolf , that only appear as playable in MK9, and as NPC in MKX, so, yeah, I think that now, they really have a good chance to appear as playable again in MK11

See Kabal ? He is playable in MK9, NPC in MKX, and returns now as playable again in MK11, so, there is something planned that NRS is following up, in order to pick who gonna make it in DLC option choice, hummmm ..... ;)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

So what you're saying is... they're bringing back the revenant characters that weren't playable.

Sindel, Nightwolf, Stryker, Smoke

KONFIRMED for DLC

xenogorgeous

So what you're saying is... they're bringing back the revenant characters that weren't playable.

KONFIRMED for DLC
more or less .... I might not count on Stryker coming back, because he sucks major ass as character, hehehe :p .... Sindel, Nightwolf and Smoke, yeah, at least one of them will be in DLC, 80% high stake chances !! :D

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?

KONFIRMED for DLC
If thats what was said, then yeah, Ive been saying that needs to be the case. Lets tie up all the revenant shit this game and let them be DLC.

But boi did I have 12 strokes trying to guess what that post was telling me.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
more or less .... I might not count on Stryker coming back, because he sucks major ass as character, hehehe :p .... Sindel, Nightwolf and Smoke, yeah, at least one of them will be in DLC, 80% high stake chances !! :D
lmfao at the stryker comment! He'd feel a bit redundant at this point. But idk, I liked him in mk9 (only mk9, didn't care for his previous incarnations).

I think perhaps only 1 or 2 of the remaining revenants make it in since we already have kabal and jade.

I feel they'll throw some curveballs in there like havik or something crazy like hotaru lmao

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
lmfao at the stryker comment! He'd feel a bit redundant at this point. But idk, I liked him in mk9 (only mk9, didn't care for his previous incarnations).

I think perhaps only 1 or 2 of the remaining revenants make it in since we already have kabal and jade.

I feel they'll throw some curveballs in there like havik or something crazy like hotaru lmao
If Stryker Comes back for DLC, I hope John Cena Voices Him Lmao

xenogorgeous

the thing is simple, fellows .... after crossing a lot of info here, I think that, besides the 10 characters that I pointed out before (MK1 7 Klassics + Kung Lao, Jax and Kitana), whoever character that , is relevant and among fan favorites (forget about Sheeva, Stryker etc) , and just was playable in just only one of the new games (MK9 and MKX), has high chance to come back as DLC in MK11 .... :D

Others, that just was twice in a row straight playable (Kenshi, Reptile, Mileena etc) .... will not make it , in favour of others ;)

Baraka too, was playable in MK9, NPC on MKX, and is returning, same scenario as Kabal , so, Sindel and Nightwolf have much chance indeed ! Smoke, I don't know, since MKX had Triborg, and he had majority of Human Smoke moves, so, maybe Smoke will sit out this game (MK11), and return on MK12 :p

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
This is what people said when Cassie was shown with both Sonya and Johnny moves.

It really doesn't mean much. Mileena could be completely redesigned and she would sell like crazy.
Maybe, but Kitana's mournful meant that Jade was not in, I feel like it's why people are thinking this deconfirms her. I mean, maybe they have kept this a secret and she's DLC, but I really really doubt it.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
This is what people said when Cassie was shown with both Sonya and Johnny moves.

It really doesn't mean much. Mileena could be completely redesigned and she would sell like crazy.
You really think this way bro? Like dead ass, you think this is more comparable to Johnny/Cassie than it is to Jade/Kitana?

Im just trying to figure out what allows the brain to refuse such strong evidence. What reason is there to give Mileenas sais to another character BESIDES appeasing to the Mileena fanbase for her absence in the game.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Mk12: Roster inconspicuously missing Kung Lao

Kitana: Wearing Razor Rimmed Hat in Mournful Variant

Kommunity: I “bet Kung Lao is DLC with a sweet new redesign like his arcade ending from Mk11!”

♂

Mileena, Sindel and Takeda? if they are part of KP im happy for my boy Takeda, but Sindel, Mileena and Shang tsung... im not paying a shit for these characters.