What's new

Kombat Pack 1 characters leak by IGN

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Mournful was waaaaay more Jade inspired than this MK11 version of Kitana
Not really. Mournful had the glaives, shadow kick and staff grab. Half Blood has Sai throw, sai impale and telekick. Both have 3 moves that resembles each character. On top of that, Kitana was still kitana lol

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Yo, you know what ain't gonna help?

Telling Milenna stans they ain't shit for having hope in some DLC. Just let them want the shit. I ain't judging anyone else for wanting your whatever ass 3D Era character that didn't do shit outside of two games.

No one's judging me for wanting some Marvel/Horror bull shit.

Let these people want shit lol.

Outworld Slasher

Cannibalistic Humanoid Fleshpit Dweller
I'm pretty positive this is bullshit, but by fucking God, I'd love it to be true if it means I can play Mileena in this game; even with some kind of altered moveset. I've heard some speculative rumors and a supposed "leak" stating that if Mileena were to be in the game, she'd be altered drastically to be more feral and animalistic with more use of claw and teeth as was the concept in MK X, and only one sai. While there's no evidence to back this claim, I certainly wouldn't mind that approach as long as she still has her old ball roll. It'd make sense from a story perspective as well for her character to be in that position, assuming that its a fresh clone of hers.

I'd love to see Sindel too! Any characters that fans clamor for that end up making it in, I'm always happy for; I don't see a point in actively rooting for any MK character not to be in an MK game. I'm no fan of the kombat kids from X, Takeda included, but I'd certainly approve of his inclusion if it made his fans happy; though, I've heard some rumors regarding early copies that involve Takeda, and that's all I'll say for that front since I don't really know what they are in specific myself.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I don’t know man... did you see how they spelled “Takeeda” lol
Yep that was the giveaway for me too.

Also... Takeda? Really? Brand new character in MKX, gets cut out and made into DLC? No way that’s happening.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
At this point, the haters make me want her more than the annoying stans do. Just so they'd get btfo'd.

But honestly? Bring me Wade, Ash Williams, Pennywise or some hype guest shit. I can't think of old school Mortal Kombat character I'd want. I got my Goro fix last game and I guess that's all I'm getting.

Havik could be fun in a unique way. I really don't know who else I'd really want MK universe wise. If there's ever a character who has some fun command grab stuff like Grundy did in IJ1, I'd love someone like that too. But I guess if I had to root for any MK wise, it'd be Havik. I really liked his character in Deception. He was crazy but in a really cool way.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I've heard some speculative rumors and a supposed "leak" stating that if Mileena were to be in the game, she'd be altered drastically to be more feral and animalistic with more use of claw and teeth as was the concept in MK X, and only one sai.
oh , a feral Mileena, using more her tarkatan blood nature and traits, and fighting with her blades coming from her arms ? what a vision that could be , humm ? I approve that ! :) shame that will only occur in MK12, heheheeh ... and , sure, making her different from Baraka, hehe :D

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
I feel like Sindel is honestly a guaranteed in at this point.

I also feel like Rain will be DLC at some point too.

These are the only two I think Boon would be crazy to not include.

Lol the deadpool shit was already debunked on reddit. I wouldn't put much stock into 99 percent of these rumors.

edit: All this desperate unwillingness to let Mileena go is sad. Very, very sad. My mains in MKX were Kenshi, Reptile, and Triborg. None of them are back. I've found peace so you can too!
by the way, do you know, that Hsu Sao in the game and i am being serious?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I feel like Sindel is honestly a guaranteed in at this point.

I also feel like Rain will be DLC at some point too.

These are the only two I think Boon would be crazy to not include.
Rain ? nope .... Boon hates his own creation, I mean, he created Rain as a meme pastiche gag character to homage Prince and his purple rain album, that Boon loves so much ....

anyway, overall, he has no love for the character along the years, and , he is annoyed by Rains fans even more than the Mileena stans ! :eek:

Saw that mockery he did on Rain , in Twitter, since MK 11 was announced ? it's his "fuck off you all" delicate and diplomatic answer to all those Rain fanboys harassment that bothers Boon since very long years ago ! :p

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
I have a feeling the story may end with Shao and Sindel back at the throne. Making Sindel logical DLC.

Shao is DLC and known to have a story role.

We know Shang Tsung is DLC, a part of the krypt, and rumored to have a story role.

Maybe to make up for MKXs backlash on fightable NPCs not all being DLC(Rain and Sindel), the Story NPCs will be some of the DLC pick.

So possibly Cyrax and/or sektor from the Cyber initiative chapter with Frost, Smoke/Nightwolf/Sindel/Stryker for revenant story, possibly Fujin as we know he is present(MKX Chapter 1/2), Rain is also around still in canon, right? Unless you count Tanyas arcade ending where Kotal has him burned at the stake.... Sareena has unresolved business with Noob so that could be her way in.

Then maybe a reimagined non-canon, 3D, or comic character, Hydro, Havik, Ashrah, Li Mei or something.

Then Guests.

Anything outside of this would be really surprising.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I'd love to see a more feral, possibly weaponless, fresh-out-the-test-tube take on Mileena, someone way more animalistic. That said, I'm more than happy to give up a DLC slot to one of the other OGs if it means she'll be base roster again in MK12 and have actual impact on the story.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I have a feeling the story may end with Shao and Sindel back at the throne. Making Sindel logical DLC.

Shao is DLC and known to have a story role.

We know Shang Tsung is DLC, a part of the krypt, and rumored to have a story role.

Maybe to make up for MKXs backlash on fightable NPCs not all being DLC(Rain and Sindel), the Story NPCs will be some of the DLC pick.

So possibly Cyrax and/or sektor from the Cyber initiative chapter with Frost, Smoke/Nightwolf/Sindel/Stryker for revenant story, possibly Fujin as we know he is present(MKX Chapter 1/2), Rain is also around still in canon, right? Unless you count Tanyas arcade ending where Kotal has him burned at the stake.... Sareena has unresolved business with Noob so that could be her way in.

Then maybe a reimagined non-canon, 3D, or comic character, Hydro, Havik, Ashrah, Li Mei or something.

Then Guests.

Anything outside of this would be really surprising.
Gimme Hydro and Havvik and im good

Rain ? nope .... Boon hates his own creation, I mean, he created Rain as a meme pastiche gag character to homage Prince and his purple rain album, that Boon loves so much ....

anyway, overall, he has no love for the character along the years, and , he is annoyed by Rains fans even more than the Mileena stans ! :eek:

Saw that mockery he did on Rain , in Twitter, since MK 11 was announced ? it's his "fuck off you all" delicate and diplomatic answer to all those Rain fanboys harassment that bothers Boon since very long years ago ! :p
Hey people! we have the Ed Boon personal psychologist here! applause for him.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I've seen this in Twitter a few hours ago and it was on a shitty resolution and they spelled it "Takeeda", so it smells like fake.

There was also a photoshopped pic of the PSN Store where it claimed that 3 Kombat Pack characters were Spawn, Ashrah and Drahmin lol
No joke. I would fucking love to get Drahmin and Ashrah as dlc. Like yes. Fuck yes. If only it was real lol.