What's new

Kombat Pack 1 characters leak by IGN

Tune in to an all-new episode of Inside Xbox on Tuesday, April 16, at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET for the latest news on E3, including Xbox FanFest and more.
Hopefully we will see the real KP1 here :D
(or not)

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
So... we know Shang is in. We need a fan favourite woman - Sindel would be nice pick here, fan favourite ninja - Smoke or Rain, but please let it be Rain finally (unless someone eventually unlock him in the goddamn krypt??!?!?), and some unexpected fighter preferably from 3D era - Fujin/Havik are my picks. Plus two boring guests of course...

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
While i would have liked all 3 in the game i feel like if Mileena and Takeda couldnt make it base roster they shouldnt be DLC before a shit ton of other characters.

Lets spice the roster a little bit more up with DLC than just with another Female Ninja and Special Forces character.

I repeat myself i like these characters but looking at the roster as a whole they are not the characters i would want to complete it.

Maybe in Kombat Pack 2 or 3 if we got other characters before.

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Sindel would probably look great with the current graphics!

Mileena and Takeda can skip this one for all I care, but I'm excited for everyone. NRS has a tendency to nail their DLC designs.

I really hope that they do some lore stuff with the DLC characters. It’s a long shot but it would be really nice for them to come up with explanations of what that character is doing in/during the story, especially if there aren’t any cameo appearances.

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
I don't like all three choices. Mileena and Takeda were in MKX. If I want to play them I would just play MKX. Why not give some other characters a chance and then let the market decide? Characters like Sareena, Fujin etc etc. We have not see them since Armageddon. I feel like DLC could be perfect for them. As for Sindel, I do not mind too much but I still do not like it. I am pretty sure she would sell poorly and then we will not have to see her again for a good while. Hopefully.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I don't like all three choices. Mileena and Takeda were in MKX. If I want to play them I would just play MKX. Why not give some other characters a chance and then let the market decide? Characters like Sareena, Fujin etc etc. We have not see them since Armageddon. I feel like DLC could be perfect for them. As for Sindel, I do not mind too much but I still do not like it. I am pretty sure she would sell poorly and then we will not have to see her again for a good while. Hopefully.
Hello fellow Italian, Fujin is not making it in. This has been a PSA.

Also, this list is kinda weird but whatever I don't care all my mains are in the base game. If Mileena is REALLY in, that would kinda be poetic justice, however, I really doubt it.

If this is some sort of community guide thingy that anyone can edit, someone could have just created guide pages for Mileena, Takeda, and Sindel. The reason why it was taken down is because it was false information.

I feel like this is the case considering Mileena is pretty much de-confirmed, Takeda is misspelled as "Takeeda", and the Mileena, Takeda, and Sindel line-up seems too easy to guess. NRS using throws in some characters you didn't expect as DLC, pretty much everyone and their mother has guessed that line-up.
They said though, that dlc will contain fan favorites.

Doesn't sound like Hydro or... other guys i forgot names

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
Hello fellow Italian, Fujin is not making it in. This has been a PSA.

Also, this list is kinda weird but whatever I don't care all my mains are in the base game. If Mileena is REALLY in, that would kinda be poetic justice, however, I really doubt it.
Fujin was an example. What I meant was chracters that have not been playable since Armageddon. It has been over a decade. I do not care about Mileena, but she has been in the previous two games, so to me it does not seem necessary to bring her back. She can sit this out. I really do not like the idea of bringing characters from the previous game as DLC. If this list is true, I would not be suprised if Kung Jin and Kenshi would be in for KP2. Eurgh.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Fujin was an example. What I meant was chracters that have not been playable since Armageddon. It has been over a decade. I do not care about Mileena, but she has been in the previous two games, so to me it does not seem necessary to bring her back. She can sit this out. I really do not like the idea of bringing characters from the previous game as DLC. If this list is true, I would not be suprised if Kung Jin and Kenshi would be in for KP2. Eurgh.
Yeah, I'm okay with Kenshi I used to main him a bit in Deadly Alliance, but Kung Jin and the rest of the Kombat Kids can sit this one out. I'd rather have Human smoke and the cyborgs than them.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I've seen this in Twitter a few hours ago and it was on a shitty resolution and they spelled it "Takeeda", so it smells like fake.

There was also a photoshopped pic of the PSN Store where it claimed that 3 Kombat Pack characters were Spawn, Ashrah and Drahmin lol
I'd actually be down for this. Ashrah is one of the 3d era characters with good potential imo. And Drahmin would be interesting to see how they change him up.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Ugh. The teleport drop kick Kitana has in an optional stance being used as clear cut evidence that Mileena is not going to be dlc is one of the biggest mass retardation events that has occurred in the hype leading up to this game. It’s one move, and we still have no idea what role in the story Kitana will play. Mileena still has the ball roll, the sai throw, all of her pounce/bite stuff, her command grabs and whatever new stuff they feel like cooking up for her. She is going to be DLC, you people act like two different characters have had similar moves or used the same weapons before. Kabal and Mavado were both in MK Armageddon. Cassie and Sonya are incredibly similar, especially in this game when they both have drones. I can’t wait until I’m proven right. Mileena will be DLC in the first Kombat pack, shit, she might be the second one after Shang Tsung.
Lol poor you