What's new

Kombat League Info & General Discussion Thread!

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Since getting items are tied to Fatalities, I would suggest they put the speed up function like they do in AI battles ONLY for the Fatalities. I mean, its pretty damn funny seeing Baraka eat brains 4x speed with the sounds not synced :p

With that in motion, i think that can be a common ground for people to be ok with.
what??? how do you speed up the fatalities for AI battles? I didn't know that was possible

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
what??? how do you speed up the fatalities for AI battles? I didn't know that was possible
Just press the middle pad part of your controller just like you do in training to reset the position, then BOOM! You can go up to 4x speed and that shit is HILARIOUS to watch cuz everybody on crack lol

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
oh, boooo!

I don't even know what AI team battles are
Go to the FIGHT section and on the far right you will see AI BATTLES. Remember when you custom your character and theres a tab to allocate attributes? Thats what this battle is for too. And there's specific skins for each character you can only get in this mode. Yeah....its stupid....but yeah....gotta get them skins.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Really excited for Kombat League. I hope WiFi isn’t banned because that’s what I have to use right now. It’s weird how some of these tournaments are banning WiFi. People will lose their minds if they have to play me on my current wired connection. It is AWFUL, lol.

Kombat League should follow NA East Online Cup ruleset, while WiFi can be alright when set up properly, most people don't know how to do that or even care to do so. The truth is anyone trying to level up and planning to participate in tournaments where money is involved should be using wired connections anyways. NO EXCUSES!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
How have they not said anything? Got a feeling it’s gonna be delayed again.
Almost mind boggling that this is really gonna launch without a peep of what's coming. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself lol. Hopefully it's worth all this.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Of course ban fucking wifi. If you're playing with random 50 ms ups and downs, I don't wanna play you.

Major hypocrisy to not wanna ban wifi just because you have it btw. You wouldn't be saying that if you had 100 up/down.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Of course ban fucking wifi. If you're playing with random 50 ms ups and downs, I don't wanna play you.
Major hypocrisy to not wanna ban wifi just because you have it btw. You wouldn't be saying that if you had 100 up/down.
Play me on my wired connection and then on my WiFi and see if you’re singing the same tune.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Play me on my wired connection and then on my WiFi and see if you’re singing the same tune.
I don't care, you're on wifi. I'd rather play billybobjoe on his shit wired connection at stable 150 ms than bubbamcnugget#200 on 50-180-40-203-174-56 spikes. Just because your connection is shit doesn't mean you open the floodgates

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't care, you're on wifi. I'd rather play billybobjoe on his shit wired connection at stable 150 ms than bubbamcnugget#200 on 50-180-40-203-174-56 spikes. Just because your connection is shit doesn't mean you open the floodgates
Yeah, again, play me on my wired connection and tell me it’s “stable”.

I spike on wired. Every match, consistently.

I do not spike on WiFi. (or at least very rarely)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

I spike on wired.

Like I said, I don't care about you. You're not the 99% if what you're saying is true. I don't want a fucked up online experience just because your singular connection is bad. Don't be a hypocrite and say that's how it is in general for everyone else as well.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

I spike on wired. Every match, consistently.

This is from the beta. Both me and @ProudDisciple were wired. We have played since then while I’m on WiFi. Very rarely any spikes, just standard online delay.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
Banning WiFi isn’t the answer, EVERYONE should be allowed to play but bad connections should be able to be filtered and you should be able to decline if it’s WiFi and you’re wired. But sometimes WiFi is better than wired. I have to use it currently but my connection is better than most with wired

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I wonder if when we get certain ranks the game will then try to match against similiarly ranked players in all online modes like Ranked sets, and komp kasuals, that would be so great. I feel like it would at least help with the decline issues.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Still says in 1 day. I have a feeling it might reset again as others have said. There’s been exact zero promotion or mention of it, very weird if it’s actually going live today/tomorrow.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I wonder if when we get certain ranks the game will then try to match against similiarly ranked players in all online modes like Ranked sets, and komp kasuals, that would be so great. I feel like it would at least help with the decline issues.
Why would there even be a decline option, it's fucking ranked, play who you are matched with and either get fucked and level down or get good and go up.