What's new

Kombat League Info & General Discussion Thread!

GoonerJoe88

Emperor Of Outworld
I have a feeling the rank will reset over a certain period of time and it will be character based like Killer Instinct.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Sort of, that's what ranked modes do. Every win is points for ranking up, every loss are points against leveling and even losing a rank. I don't know if that's how it'll work, but it'll be really interesting.
Well I'm hoping one win equals the same amount of points as one loss so that way ranking is fair.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Go to the FIGHT section and on the far right you will see AI BATTLES. Remember when you custom your character and theres a tab to allocate attributes? Thats what this battle is for too. And there's specific skins for each character you can only get in this mode. Yeah....its stupid....but yeah....gotta get them skins.
How do you speed up AI battles on XB1?

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
There seriously needs to be an option to filter out WIFI users in ranked. Half the time you're playing a different game because of the players that are to stubborn to install an utp line to their ps4.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
crazy that they have a ranked mode teased since release and a month and a half later we still have no clue what it is and it’s not available. This game is being severely mishandled