What's new

Kombat League Info & General Discussion Thread!

Whats up with that Teabagging thing? Maybe i´m to old to understand this stuff.
This dude last night wins super close with his Sony over my Kano and then teabaggs direkt in front of me until i drop dead and it looks more like he is sucking my dick over and over?! :confused: Isn´t that the exact opposit of what he is trying to say? I took it as a compliment :D
Above all of this, WHY HAVEN'T THEY ADDED A MUTE OPTION YET?! Was matched up against a chatter who just went on and on about every move I did. I had to mute my tv and play the entire match with no sound.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
Props to anyone who hasnt lost in KL yet, idk how you guys do it against these 200 ping monsters. i got bodied in apprentice and didnt start having respectable real matches until warrior

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I would understand the Fatalities every match if there was a challenge tied to it. But there is no challenge for it...….

I just pay it back by sitting at the menu for the whole 3min rolling a Joint or getting something to drink before I rematch lol
OH MY SWEET GURKENS! Im sooooo fucking gonna do that....if i had a blunt, BUT SINCE I DONT....ill take a shot :)

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Is anybody having issues waking up as of late? It seems like rolls and get ups are next to nonexistent right now

Does anyone else think its ridiculous you keep your same MMR from old ranked? I went 2-3 on my main, getting beat up by top 500 players. Made a smurf and of course went 5-0 against beginners. Guess which account has more points, and is closer to the next tier. How is this fair or makes any sense. Why am I earning the same amount of points for beating someone ranked in the top 500, as well as a beginner.

I know it sounds like I am complaining, but this is a genuine question. MMR/ELO/Score/Ranking should have been globally reset for KL imo.

It's really dumb. Like, either keep old MMR and have placement matches so you can get in the rank where you're supposed to be from the start, or reset MMR but start everyone at the bottom.

But right now, players who were top 50 ranked before are going against other top 50 players even in Apprentice and having 50/50 W/L while scrubs like me who had 1 ranked match before KL are going up against people who don't know how to wake up.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's really dumb. Like, either keep old MMR and have placement matches so you can get in the rank where you're supposed to be from the start, or reset MMR but start everyone at the bottom.

But right now, players who were top 50 ranked before are going against other top 50 players even in Apprentice and having 50/50 W/L while scrubs like me who had 1 ranked match before KL are going up against people who don't know how to wake up.
Exactly, all my matches have been against really weak players but hopefully, I'll get better matches soon.

I did not realize that was the case , I thought everything was reset. lol I was wondering why my top 500 friends that are better than me have worse records

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I can try that. Side note, I always wondered if chat added to the lag since it does use data.
I don't think it would add anything lag at all.

As a sidenote i love the little battle stats they give you while youre waiting on the other guy to rematch. U press start and all the throws and shit are logged to see whats beating you or what you aint doing enough of !
Yeah, that's a really neat feature!

the ranking system is crap why do i want to even try to play against players i know for a fact i cant even move never mind hit them.

if someone is standing there and u know full well they are going to continue to do so and u take the entire match timer to finish them your an idiot......