What's new

Kombat League Info & General Discussion Thread!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Not sure if I like the 'connect 25 throws for x reward'. What if I don't like throwing in this game? Or my character has crappy krushing blows so I can't reach that goal let alone in a ranked match setting.

Anyways, it is what it is and they can't please everyone I guess. See you guys on the battlefield!
Play Jax. Throwing is required to keep them guessing. I had the 25 throws in like 5 sets last night lol.

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
Yeah I think that’s the entire purpose of a Fatality. It’s annoying, long, and it’s as if the player is gloating, it’s also a tad disrespectful. I think all those are the reason people do it, it gets into your head. Same with teabagging.
Whats up with that Teabagging thing? Maybe i´m to old to understand this stuff.
This dude last night wins super close with his Sony over my Kano and then teabaggs direkt in front of me until i drop dead and it looks more like he is sucking my dick over and over?! :confused: Isn´t that the exact opposit of what he is trying to say? I took it as a compliment :D

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This dude last night wins super close with his Sony over my Kano and then teabaggs direkt in front of me until i drop dead and it looks more like he is sucking my dick over and over?! :confused: Isn´t that the exact opposit of what he is trying to say? I took it as a compliment :D
It triggers people, so they do it to try and piss you off. Usually just children being stupid, tbh.

arrakur

Noob
Yeah, some kiddies have fun sucking dicks after a match.

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
The more you win the more points you gain, you also gain a little from loosing in lower levels, then after 3 ranks (I think), you start losing points for loses.
Really? Then the ranking system isn't that bad. I haven't had much time to play so I haven't reached that far yet, but that's good news.

Owerbart

I miss you
i hate Kombat League. It sucks for us living in the peripherial world. I have 300+ ping with everyone i'm matched, so its impossible for us to play, and therefore get the rewards. I only play in the south american rooms.

i know this is not the game's fault but i'm just frustrated that this happens all the time.

It triggers people, so they do it to try and piss you off. Usually just children being stupid, tbh.
What triggers me is waiting 10 - 15 seconds of tea bagging and then waiting for the fatality to end, especially when its after every single game. NRS needs to shorten the amount of time to do a fatality back to old school days when there was about 3 seconds to enter the fatality command.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
What triggers me is waiting 10 - 15 seconds of tea bagging and then waiting for the fatality to end, especially when its after every single game. NRS needs to shorten the amount of time to do a fatality back to old school days when there was about 3 seconds to enter the fatality command.
I only do it on the last game of the set if it was a close fight, if not I don't bother cause I know it sucks.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
i hate Kombat League. It sucks for us living in the peripherial world. I have 300+ ping with everyone i'm matched, so its impossible for us to play, and therefore get the rewards. I only play in the south american rooms.

i know this is not the game's fault but i'm just frustrated that this happens all the time.
are you on pc? unlock it then via "hacks" later on. i will most likely do the same.
not grinding that shitfest every month.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
I would understand the Fatalities every match if there was a challenge tied to it. But there is no challenge for it...….

I just pay it back by sitting at the menu for the whole 3min rolling a Joint or getting something to drink before I rematch lol

Does anyone else think its ridiculous you keep your same MMR from old ranked? I went 2-3 on my main, getting beat up by top 500 players. Made a smurf and of course went 5-0 against beginners. Guess which account has more points, and is closer to the next tier. How is this fair or makes any sense. Why am I earning the same amount of points for beating someone ranked in the top 500, as well as a beginner.

I know it sounds like I am complaining, but this is a genuine question. MMR/ELO/Score/Ranking should have been globally reset for KL imo.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Does anyone else think its ridiculous you keep your same MMR from old ranked? I went 2-3 on my main, getting beat up by top 500 players. Made a smurf and of course went 5-0 against beginners. Guess which account has more points, and is closer to the next tier. How is this fair or makes any sense. Why am I earning the same amount of points for beating someone ranked in the top 500, as well as a beginner.

I know it sounds like I am complaining, but this is a genuine question. MMR/ELO/Score/Ranking should have been globally reset for KL imo.
Well that explains why I was getting blown up in KL and facing people like Semiij in there. lol