What's new

Kombat Kast - Featuring Kombat League( Let the Kombat Kontinue) Wed 19th | 3PM CST / 4PM EST

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
That’s why I didn’t get the points for that dude quitting!

My wins come in limited quantities, I can’t afford to have some jerk screwing me out of my win. And if I can beat you then your ethernet port is going to be worn the fuck out! I hope the little clip breaks off inside!
If they would just implement quitalities as disconnects it would solve the problem as it would count as a loss for them and a win for us.

People pulling the plug on their internet and it counts as a loss to both parties, which is complete horse shit.
Apparently....if you play Kombat League and got points, but dont play the mode after 48 hours, theres "decay" points that you will lose. This is basically to keep people to continue playing this damn mode.
fighting games and online play are a meme. could you imagine this kind of shit in any other genre? no it's always fighting games with fucked up ranked. so much for "e-sports". what a joke.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I didn’t watch because I kinda expected no reveals or anything. NRS has a very strange marketing and promotional strategy. It’s like they have to wait until the character is leaked or something important is spoiled... THEN they can reveal them. So very strange. Also, I don’t mean reveal as in reveal a new character (we already know at least 3 of the next DLC). I mean reveal gameplay for Nightwolf, Sindel, Spawn or whoever. Hell even a teaser trailer saying when the next gameplay reveal would have worked.

They want us to use daily and if we don't we lose progress, sounds like a drug dude XD
Maybe it isn’t the exact right approach but I do agree with losing points if you don’t compete for a while. Nothing worse than seeing someone at the top of a leaderboard when they haven’t played for a few years. I guess the real question is if the season format they have actually resolved this. Stuff resets in a month, so that seems good enough.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I’m not sure what people mean, but when someone disconnects I get a win. Literally happened yesterday.. “Game session is no longer available..” There was a short pause as if the server was checking who was still connected, and then I checked my record and had another win.

If you’re getting losses then it’s possible that your own internet hiccuped and you’re blaming the ither party for the DC.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Other games use skill rating decay, it's really nothing new. Overwatch competitive comes to mind. Games like that have it, but it only happens in the higher ranks.

Did NRS say that it will happen at any rank or only high ranks?

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Now i have to face all those forever jumping Kung Lao players to finish that daily kl challenges. it is lame. Rewards on kl are lame too. Change the colours and here is your reward. Well Done. i wish to see some rare krypt unlockable gears as a reward like Scorpion's path of fire mask... That could be more interesting than those stupid crimson or white skins. The only rewards that i really interested in are Scorpion's New victory and Sub-Zero's mask. Only two days left and i am on champion degree now. Should i continue for more? Hell no..