What's new

Kombat Kast - Featuring Kombat League( Let the Kombat Kontinue) Wed 19th | 3PM CST / 4PM EST

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Damn. I feel for you. Keep voicing your concerns, man. This game needs major fixes and we as the consumer deserve a quality product we paid quality money for. Period!
Were you rallying against the mess of DBFZ launch? SFV? MvCI?

The primary complaints that anyone is making in here are relegated to a bunch of peripheral shit that has nothing to do with the game itself as it is designed to be played. Cosmetics and imaginary online street cred points. The Kombat league has had a rocky launch, but it’s 2 days old, who knows where it will be in a week or by season 2 next month. Competitively, the game looks great, all the reason in the world to be hyped on the upcoming DLC and after EVO, we will probably see new competitive variations or possibly full custom. If people don’t like the game or don’t think there’s things coming down the pipeline that look promising, why spend time complaining about it? Move on.

I get why there’s pushback against game publishers for blatant money grubbing bullshit or when they release the same game over and over or a terrible product, but no one can say this is a bad game with a straight face, even if it’s not their cup of tea.

The game has some balance issues like all fighters, especially new ones, and the poke game is kind of bunk, especially online, but outside of that the primary gameplay experience is amazing.

I just feel like this is the era of a bunch of fake outrage and complaining about shit online and treating everything that you don’t love as robbery or totally worthless, it’s wild.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
And to the dude that bought 3 copies....of a game you hadn’t played....for 3 different consoles/platforms...that’s just silly. That’s something IGN would do for review purposes.

No wonder you’re salty, you paid hundreds of dollars all told for the game.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Were you rallying against the mess of DBFZ launch? SFV? MvCI?

The primary complaints that anyone is making in here are relegated to a bunch of peripheral shit that has nothing to do with the game itself as it is designed to be played. Cosmetics and imaginary online street cred points. The Kombat league has had a rocky launch, but it’s 2 days old, who knows where it will be in a week or by season 2 next month. Competitively, the game looks great, all the reason in the world to be hyped on the upcoming DLC and after EVO, we will probably see new competitive variations or possibly full custom. If people don’t like the game or don’t think there’s things coming down the pipeline that look promising, why spend time complaining about it? Move on.

I get why there’s pushback against game publishers for blatant money grubbing bullshit or when they release the same game over and over or a terrible product, but no one can say this is a bad game with a straight face, even if it’s not their cup of tea.

The game has some balance issues like all fighters, especially new ones, and the poke game is kind of bunk, especially online, but outside of that the primary gameplay experience is amazing.

I just feel like this is the era of a bunch of fake outrage and complaining about shit online and treating everything that you don’t love as robbery or totally worthless, it’s wild.
Are you fucking kidding me? YES DUMMY! Thats why i no longer play those games because it went to shit after many people, such as myself, voiced our frustrations on how shitty they were. Each game for different reasons.

I say my piece because i fucking have the right to. Not only do I buy for the full game, but i purchase the full dlc too! Wanna know what its like to pay $100 for MvCI to find out a month later its not even worth 40 bucks? Shit feels REAL bad man! So don't be telling me about fake outrage, cuz im not on that shit. That is not my swagg. I voice my opinion/criticism/concerns about games because I like them and want to see it do better. Ignoring problems of the game is enabling devs to pull the same bullshit over and over again. FUCK THAT! And if they do, then i just dont play their games anymore.

Thats why i go hard for MK because I do NOT want the same experience I had with those others games. Of course MK is successful, duh. So was Injustice 2 but u saw how soooo many people dropped that fucking game less than a year. Those Ninja Turtles were an afterthought because the game got BORING! I see the same shit happening with MK11 ALREADY! Trust, I know the difference between entitled whining and valid complaints. There's way more valid complaints this time around. So I stress the importance of ALWAYS voicing your concerns because a game can get better with tweaks here n there, but if those tweaks take too long, it will be too late to retain an already lost playerbase. I want this game to succeed, and I want to love this game, but ignoring the horrible issues this game has and acting like its a great game currently is fucking bullshit. Its NOT great, but it can get there, but NRS NEEDS to listen to its playerbase with these valid concerns or there will be a small playerbase just like Injustice 2 was less than a year on release.

Raider

Noob
There's no denying that the game is good. No one is saying that MK11 sucks or something but there are issues and ppl are free to talk about them just like the rest are free to kiss NRS ass.

I agree that gameplay is good. Yes, there are some balance issues but nothing major really. The rest is just... a hot mess. I really, really don't like what they turned MK franchise into. It's insane how much time this game asks from players just to give you some stuff that was easily obtainable in the past games. Game is filled with recolors and gear and is a grind fest. I don't like that and i will never support that. Kombat League is a joke, just like ToT are. Online with randoms is a disaster most of the time because you are playing against same 3 characters and very toxic and ugly ppl that are just crazy about winning even in casual. It's honestly one of my worst online experiences ever. And i only played casual.
I just don't have time for all this. Maybe i am getting too old for it? I just don't want to spend my time on this badly designed game when there are MUCH more interesting things to do. I realized that i had my fun with SP content but other than that i never really had any fun. I am only interested in Sindel. After her release i will probably just uninstall and forget that this game ever existed.

trufenix

bye felicia
Lol at assuming people want NRS to be slaves because the customer wants a working product that they PAID for.

Fucking mega-CRINGE.
If you actually cared about your game not working you'd be on the actual MK Community Support Forums having this bitchfest with actual NRS employees and support personel.