What's new

Kombat Kast - Featuring Kombat League( Let the Kombat Kontinue) Wed 19th | 3PM CST / 4PM EST

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Apparently....if you play Kombat League and got points, but dont play the mode after 48 hours, theres "decay" points that you will lose. This is basically to keep people to continue playing this damn mode.
Welp, guess I’m getting nowhere in this mode because it’s 48 hour a week job third shift, disabled spouse, and 5 year old daughter time during the week. :)

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Lol fuck this game and this mode. Hopped on to try Shang out and then went into Kombat league. Faced two complete bums and 2-0'd them only to quit at the finish him screen. Didnt get credit for either win or any progress on challenges or kombat points.

Not only that, but the net code is still a fucking joke. Both people were 80ish ms ping when connected and then jumped upto the 200's. Im running gig internet.

Instead of worrying about not offending people and broadcasting your personal lives on Twitter, fix your fucking game.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah it's a shame with the people who disconnect their internet, pull etc just to dodge a lose and you know what's pathetic is those are the same pricks who tend to counterpick you with Scorpion, Geras etc then teabag when they do win. A shame we can't just have friendly competition, always losers out there who take gaming way too seriously. Like get a life seriously...Yeah, nobody likes losing but there's also far more important shit in the world to worry about than that.

Is it just quitting now or shutting off their system or do they have to turn off their internet to avoid losing/you avoid winning? Cause this happened to me quite a bit last night.

We're the reason they have jobs. We've so much love and faith in MK that we continue to support it despite its flaws. They def owe us.
I know I tend to sometimes disagree with you on sometimes, but I 100% agree on this point. This is so true, same with movies, comics, shows and sports. Whatever. If not for the fans spending money they make NO money, period. That being said, this system needs to be tweaked to fix issues that are easy for losers to exploit just to dodge a lose. And if people are doing it due to rank, the achievements to unlock shit all NRS has to do is make the requirements easier. It's one thing to have a challenging game, another to make shit nearly impossible to the point where people just have no fun grinding. I finished the Gauntlet, it was a pain in the ass and very stressful at times. I bet you not even 50% of the people who bought the game have completed it. But back on the XL thing, NRS needs to fix that issue ASAP. Of course at the end of the day, nothing is perfect MK other other games but I do think this is something they can fix rather easily.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Welp, guess I’m getting nowhere in this mode because it’s 48 hour a week job third shift, disabled spouse, and 5 year old daughter time during the week. :)
Wow that sucks and is lame af. So in other words for those of us who have lives, we lose points for not playing as much as they want? Wow, you know between that and the lame non punishment rage quitting thing for dodging loses and jipping wins, and the fact that all I see are Scorpion 98% of the time making me not want to play XL. The skins look cool but if this shit keeps up, not worth it.

MorphingGrid

Where the tech at?
This seems wildly inconsistent with my experience. I’ve had a handful of rage quitters but I’ve always gotten the point and win credit, somethings not adding up here...

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
In its current state, NOPE! But thats why its important to voice our frustration & concerns with the game so NRS can make adjustments for it to be better.
Yeah it's almost like we are in love with the game and want it to be better instead of some half assed thrown together pile of shit. The gameplay is fucking amazing, he character designs are amazing, but there are MAJOR MAJOR issues with the game that have not been addressed yet.

Unfortunately I went all in with this game, buying three copies for three different systems plus the kombat pack for each because NRS has never really let me down. I put them in the same category as FROM software were every game was an INSTANT purchase/pre-order and I was never disappointed.

Fucking sad man.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah it's almost like we are in love with the game and want it to be better instead of some half assed thrown together pile of shit. The gameplay is fucking amazing, he character designs are amazing, but there are MAJOR MAJOR issues with the game that have not been addressed yet.

Unfortunately I went all in with this game, buying three copies for three different systems plus the kombat pack for each because NRS has never really let me down. I put them in the same category as FROM software were every game was an INSTANT purchase/pre-order and I was never disappointed.

Fucking sad man.
Damn. I feel for you. Keep voicing your concerns, man. This game needs major fixes and we as the consumer deserve a quality product we paid quality money for. Period!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If you’re getting losses then it’s possible that your own internet hiccuped and you’re blaming the ither party for the DC.
GTFO Crim lol. So my "own internet" happens to disconnect when I'm up 1-0, in the last round, while about to hit this game winning full screen boulder after 2 games of dominating??? Haha come on man.

I never, ever, ever have disconnects when playing Kasual Vs mode or private matches. Only in this Kombat League thing, which it's happened a few times. Sometimes I did get the win, but 3-4 times already I was given the loss and I've only played it like 40 games. I've been plug pulled like 7 or 8 times and got about half of the wins/losses from it.

haketh

Noob
Not only that, but the net code is still a fucking joke. Both people were 80ish ms ping when connected and then jumped upto the 200's. Im running gig internet.
You really don’t know how Netcode works do you

Also yeah the disconnect thing is mad inconsistent, sometimes I get the win & tank up still, don’t get the win but still get points, or get a loss & lose points. It’s weird & it’ll prolly be fixed at some point.

Last edited:

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
You really don’t know how Netcode works do you

Also yeah the disconnect thing is mad inconsistent, sometimes I get the win & tank up still, don’t get the win but still get points, or get a loss & lose points. It’s weird & it’ll prolly be fixed at some point.
I know enough about netcode to know that it's hot garbage.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
So it's "whining and entitlement" to want a product to succeed and make the online experience good considering the beta played better online than the full game two months after launch? Cringe.
I could really feel your good will with "Fuck this game". Online has been great in my experience so

What do you consider whining and entitlement ?Question mark?
I consider whining and entitlement to be whining and entitlement

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I could really feel your good will with "Fuck this game". Online has been great in my experience so

I consider whining and entitlement to be whining and entitlement

Yes, fuck this game and fuck NRS. I only give a company so many chances until I'm done, that goes for every purchase of mine. From the hamburger I purchased at Wendy's this morning to the new car I purchased last week. I'm pretty lenient and not one to usually say anything about a game and give it a fair shake but when a company completely ignores the issues that not only online warriors and casuals are complaining about but their amazin' tournament players, that's a lack of care for the consumer.

I'm not going to talk about this issue anymore because there's two sides to this battle and it's not worth anymore of my time.