What's new

Kombat Kast - Featuring Kombat League( Let the Kombat Kontinue) Wed 19th | 3PM CST / 4PM EST

ferdog8

Noob
I hope they talk about the medium term plan for the KL. Things like, how often will we have seasons? How long between each season? Will your progress cary over directly or indirectly to the next? Will the seasons always have the same length? Are we always gonna get cosmetics attached to the seasons and last but not least: when is my man Koats Mygoats Kahn gonna get some love. I haven't seen any new skins for him. (I know that's the least of his problems, but getting bodied will look so much more cooler with some glowing red tattoos :p)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
i'm sure they will officially announce the Kombat league,tell us about neat skins to earn, give BDay shoutouts, then have us watch Derek and Tyler play in the league online...
I fear you and @JBeezYBabY may both be right. I just wish they would at least tell us they know there is an issue like they could use a little thing called communication.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Ive learned to expect less and less from them every kast. More than likely they won't because they're catering to the scrubs to keep them playing.
i'm sure they will officially announce the Kombat league,tell us about neat skins to earn, give BDay shoutouts, then have us watch Derek and Tyler play in the league online...
yeah yeah .... at this point, only DLCs characters seems relevant to spend time with on these stupid KK, hehe .... gonna waste my time only when they shout out about Nightwolf reveal , hehe :p

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Maybe they will show Terminator or more DLC after eds hint "surprise” Arnold I think there may be a chance.
Kombat league has started and doesn't need to be explained unless its being changed.

xenogorgeous

Yeah never happened to me but that is hella fucked up.
yeah, it's the ultimate asshole crap move of cowardice coming from internet losers that really think and believe that winning online and keeping their fake records protected are major important stuffs in life .... if anyone but themselves could give a god damn fuck for this shit :confused:

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
yeah, it's the ultimate asshole crap move of cowardice coming from internet losers that really think and believe that winning online and keeping their fake records protected are major important stuffs in life .... if anyone but themselves could give a god damn fuck for this shit :confused:
I've noticed that online warriors are very rude and disrespectful. One person I played thought I was using a hack tool to lock him up with plus frames and was creaming on mic that he was exposing me. I was using Jik3 into plus frames on his knockdown and every time he tried to poke.
Online is worlds apart from offline and I don't think they should take it to serious. People get away with murder online.

xenogorgeous

I've noticed that online warriors are very rude and disrespectful. One person I played thought I was using a hack tool to lock him up with plus frames and was creaming on mic that he was exposing me. I was using Jik3 into plus frames on his knockdown and every time he tried to poke.
Online is worlds apart from offline and I don't think they should take it to serious. People get away with murder online.
yeah, they are two different worlds and realities .... online you have the scum from internet, lots of stupid kids that bought the game and spent none time trying to be good on it, just are natural and forever scrubs that self entitle themselves as masters of universe .... kkkkk :cool:

and offline, with serious people that show off in real and hard/tough and entertainment competition, and so, these are people that real fans will be watching in streams and these kind of players are the righ one that help the game to be taken serious as eSports ;)

so, yeah, no reason to fucking care, worry or bother about winning or losing online, since is a piece of shit anyway, hehe :p

stokedAF

casual kahnage
People pulling the plug on their internet and it counts as a loss to both parties, which is complete horse shit.
That’s why I didn’t get the points for that dude quitting!

My wins come in limited quantities, I can’t afford to have some jerk screwing me out of my win. And if I can beat you then your ethernet port is going to be worn the fuck out! I hope the little clip breaks off inside!