What's new

Video/Tutorial - Bo' Rai Cho Kombat Kast: Drunken Master

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@tylerlansdown, your execution has improved.

Also, dragon breath builds meters almost for free, Drunken master is the most technical, I will definitely play it, cause I like a good challenge.
Bartitsu looks really fun as well, job well done nrs, I need to pre order the XL pack, sadly it's not available in euro pstore just yet, not fair.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
He looks fine but kind of safe and basic in a lot of ways, much like the rest of the Shaolin fighters that he trained.

I'll definitely dick around with him for a bit, but Tri-Borg and Leatherface looked a lot more crazy, as did KP1 except for most of Jason.

Dragon's breathe looked boring as shit though, to be honest.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Right now, I just hope that Drunken master is able to sip his drink when is also on the lie down stance, because Steve didn't displayed that on stream.

Zoidberg, depending on how good his universal tools are, he might be really good, considering he can even throw cancel into drink to keep going when all his offense gets shut down. And he can even cancel his unblockable into drink.

Can't wait to explore it and toy around with it

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Thanks @tylerlansdown for the Kano love again. This Bo Bo guy is looks God Tier. So my question is..Why need Tanya, Quan Chi, and Kung Loa when Bo Bo have all the options in the world? Heck, why were they even nerfed?!? He have more stuff then Kano can do.

Unblockable X-Ray?!
Kano and Has had a unlockable X-ray. I miss it for Kano.

God, the restands, the unblockable x-ray, the freakin' fart frame traps... and I'm still trying to properly process the phrase 'it's like a stinky Sub ice clone'.

Pack your bags, folks. S++. GGs. Gr8 b8 m8.
Bo Bo is going to be God tier for sure!

Bo Rai Cho looks awesome.

He is the real star of Kombat Pack 2.

Cant wait for all the salt caused by farts and puke.
Farts are the new Salt

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I am really looking forward to the tech discoveries for Drunken Master and ex-Fart setups.

Yeah, this is the first time I've ever said that I'm excited for farts.