What's new

Video/Tutorial - Bo' Rai Cho Kombat Kast: Drunken Master

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Dearest disciples, the time is upon us for the master of masters.
Grab your nearest grog and drink, guzzle, gulp, swill, knock back and imbibe for Bo' Rai Cho.
Induce confusion, display prowess and squash faces with the immortals by your side.
Our time shall be golden like ale, embracing like wine and strong like absinthe.
Also, there's usually a worm at the bottom of a tequila bottle.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm still disappointed it's not Fujin however, I'm happy for the Bo fans, I'll try him out. He may wind up surprising people.

If his Bo variation has serious range I'll be using that I'm very curious about his zoning options. I know some people hate on him due to sillyness but that's Bo Rai Cho, a lot of people who weren't born in the 80's or 90's to see Bo in 2002's Deadly Alliance are like "who the fuck is this guy"? with reacting vids on YT lol it's actually funny.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I'm still disappointed it's not Fujin however, I'm happy for the Bo fans, I'll try him out. He may wind up surprising people.

If his Bo variation has serious range I'll be using that I'm very curious about his zoning options. I know some people hate on him due to sillyness but that's Bo Rai Cho, a lot of people who weren't born in the 80's or 90's to see Bo in 2002's Deadly Alliance are like "who the fuck is this guy"? with reacting vids on YT lol it's actually funny.
Shaolin methane can travel full screen and beyond. prepare for the stench.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatulence

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Apparently his cane variation is going to be called Bartitsu.
According to wikipedia some old ass English guy went to Japan and went full Weeb and invented his own fighting style, and it uses a cane as part of it.

The wiki image makes it look amazing.
whatteeeeeeeeeeee! this guy is godlike lmao

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Thank u NRS, for putting Tanya and Bo in this game, as much as I wanted fujin, Frost, Skarlet and Nitara back as well I can't really complain, 2 of the characters I requested are in, and I'm ready for them.