What's new

Video/Tutorial - Bo' Rai Cho Kombat Kast: Drunken Master

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
gonna play mainly Bartitsu cause it looks solid. fast buttons, insane range, restands, armor breaking, Kobu b1 (lmao) and more.

im gonna mess around with Drunken Master cause it's the coolest thing i've ever seen in a while.

Eduardo Ramírez

MKlasher95
hmmm... i really don't like it, leatherface is looking way better and i'm actually really hype to play with him. Until then aliennnnn next week boyzzzzzzzzzzz

Why do Tyler and/or Derick get salty in every single stream? Tyler's salt was hilarious but uncomfortable, these guys are supposed to be having fun. And they're not even great players! They really need to lighten up a bit when they play :(

Of course Bo looks amazing. Drunken Fist seems extremely gimmicky, and the moves granted by drinking from the flask really don't seem all that impressive. Basically it looks like a chore to maintain drunkeness, Which is a shame because the drunken fighter aesthetics are extremely appealing. I know a lot of people will enjoy the variation though, and its certainly more complex than anything Leatherface is offering.

Also, did I see that the walking cane variation has a string that doubles as a tick throw? Lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, little disappointing but funny. I think Bo will be one of those played with finesse kind of characters. Definitely not a zoning character, but can have some interesting set ups for sure. The Bo variation looks the best to me at least.

I too believe LF looks better, mostly cause he has rush down and zoning fighting far tools. Bo does not.

Curious to see the xenomorph next week.

The Death

Sleeping Dragon
Here's a edited video of his variations/ will update with the full kombat kast. I had some internet problems haha. Dont know if this has been posted already.

Aramonde

Noob
*sigh* well he farts in all variations thats unfortunate but he looks fun so i'll grab him and Triborg.

Other things i noticed

Steam logo at the bottom for Krimson Ermac lol

That Dragons Breath anti air move is Saberwolf's ^.^

Macho Man Randy Savage flying elbow smash x-ray. OOHHHHH YEAAAHHH!!!!

His victory brutality pose he pours one outvfor his homies.

My favorite variation was Bartitsu. The drunken master is the coolest thing about Bo but its the grossest variation so im not gonna play it.

Bo looks pretty awesome!! I personally would have preferred a more serious take on him.. maybe leaving the farting and stuff in one variation or w/e but even so looks great.

The fact that he looks to be a more complex character assures that there is a ton of hidden dirt to be found. The Drunken mode looks neat but seams to be hard to maintain. No one is going to want to throw up mid punish or w/e and get owned.

I think once people that can actually play get a hold of him we will have a better idea. 16bit hardly used the drinking in the Drunken variation....

Still very keen to get my hands on him. Also really liked the Q/A with the technical programmer guy (or w/e he was) at the start