What's new

Kombat Kast #6 - WEDNESDAY 03/27 3PM CST

Nope. Just a reveal of her past self costume and face.
Ah, that's what I suspected. So we've only seen her in cinematics thus far. While everyone expects her to be in the roster, it is possible that she won't be, or that she'll be added as DLC down the road.

Hopefully not and time will tell!

I also want Mileena.

Ah, that's what I suspected. So we've only seen her in cinematics thus far. While everyone expects her to be in the roster, it is possible that she won't be, or that she'll be added as DLC down the road.

Hopefully not and time will tell!

I also want Mileena.
She's 100 percent in as playable on base.

yeah kitana in she can be shown tomorow desptine not having gameplay footage but i do expect liu and lao tomorow as for kitana being show with shao kahn it possible but i think he going to his on reveal by himself

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me

NoobKillua

Anything's Possible

98Greener

Greenlord Memelord
It'll absolutely be Kitana, Liu Kang and Kung Lao. NRS will probably save Kollector and Cetrion for the absolute last and final Kombat Kast. Maaaaybe Frost, too.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Do we already know the exact timing for MK panel or whatever on PAX East? And perhaps you guys know about any other events like that before april 23rd?

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Do we already know the exact timing for MK panel or whatever on PAX East? And perhaps you guys know about any other events like that before april 23rd?
Will there be a MK panel on Pax East?
I don't think there'll be any panels of the kind there. Kind of doubt we'll have a trailer at all from that event.
The only MK11 related thing I know is going to be there is the Nintendo Switch version of the game, which'll be playable on Nintendo's booths.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I wonder if they’ll play the beta live on stream (against randoms of course) for a few matches. Would be tough though since they’ll be showcasing a newer build, so they’d have to switch games. So okay probably not. I talked myself out of the idea while typing this post, lol.

Last edited: