What's new

Kombat Kast #6 - WEDNESDAY 03/27 3PM CST

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
The new Kombat Kast has been announced, set for tomorrow at 3PM CST.

What we know of it so far:
  • Will feature at least 2, possibly 3 characters
  • Noob Saibot and D'Vorah will not be in it
  • Characters showcased are said to be "characters seen in the background of trailers" and whatnot
Any takes on who it'll be? Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana seem to be the obvious picks but we still have other characters like Erron Black and "Kollector" to go as well.

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
If it’s 3, it has to be Liu, Lao and Kitana. Those three are the big 3 right now.

I just need Kitana dammit lol
As do I.

I feel like "need" is understatement with how long we've been waiting to see a legacy character like her to be shown.

So while this Kast hasn't been officially announced yet (thread will be updated when it is) here's what we know of it so far:
  • Will feature at least 2, possibly 3 characters
  • Noob Saibot and D'Vorah will not be in it
  • Characters showcased are said to be "characters seen in the background of trailers" and whatnot
Any takes on who it'll be? Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana seem to be the obvious picks but we still have other characters like Erron Black and "Kollector" to go as well.

How do you know this is what they are gonna do

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'd like to see Kitana or the Cowboy myself, but I can't help but feel it's gonna be Kombat Kast: Shaolin Monks. We'll see. I wouldn't be TOO disappointed if this were the case, they've been doing cool things with most of the legacy characters thus far so even if I'm not normally about Liu and Lao they might end up being pretty interesting.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
?

Besides, why are you bringing that douche Bleszinksi up? He monumentally failed last year with Lawbreakers and that awful Fortnite ripoff and we all laugh about that. But idk why are you bringing him up now lol
It's just a playful jab since you talk about how you don't like their marketing/reveal schedule.