What's new

Kombat Kast #6 - WEDNESDAY 03/27 3PM CST

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The game may be getting shipped out, but it's certainly not done. A day 1 patch is not out of the question.
Yep yep, this is the era of the day one patch and easy hotfixing.

The shippable version of the game ha probably been done for a while but I’m sure they’ve still been tweaking away.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
@Raider
Of course you can, but it kinda is off topic though, my gallbladder needs to be removed, I had much trouble and almost had some serious infections in December, then they removed a stone, but the pain has returned since a few weeks and I probably/hopefully can have my entire gallbladder removed this thursday.

I can't wait till the docters pull a fatality on that annoying painful thing!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm expecting them to show/tease something we haven't seen before.
Well of course! Ummm i dunno about them streaming it from the beta, but i expect a whole new cast of characters we have no seen yet. They did say more than 2 more than likely. And they kinda have to cuz the clock is tickin'

Honestly I believe doing a kombat kast for liu kang, kitana, kung lao would be a waste, even though they are fan fav, their gameplay is usually pretty straight forward and I don't expect more than 2 or 3 new moves.

Showcasing brand new chars, erron black or devorah would be a lot more interesting for me.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Honestly I believe doing a kombat kast for liu kang, kitana, kung lao would be a waste, even though they are fan fav, their gameplay is usually pretty straight forward and I don't expect more than 2 or 3 new moves.

Showcasing brand new chars, erron black or devorah would be a lot more interesting for me.
I kinda agree with this. Id rather have see D'vorah, Erron, and any of the new character first before the three you mentioned.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Thank god! Tomorrow!

I hope it will be Kollector, Cetrion or Frost, but I already know it is gonna be Liu Kang and Kung Lao, which I also want to see really bad btw.

They apparently already confirmed they won't be breaking Noob down this week.

Cant wait to see what they do with Liu Kang. I bet his kit is gonna be sick.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
In the PlayStation 'State of Play' thing yesterday where they revealed the new trailer. They specifically said "It's official. Series veterans Jax, Kung Lao, and Liu Kang are joining the ever-growing Mortal Kombat 11 lineup"

They could've said Kitana as well, but didn't. So, I have a feeling it's gonna be those 3 in the Kombat Kast. Which, I definitely don't mind. They've managed to quite literally revamp all of these characters and make them look awesome. I wanna see the new guys as much as everyone, but I definitely don't think it'll be a waste to show these characters.

Just the little bit we've seen from the last trailer had something dope from each of them. Liu Kang having a frickin dope ass dragon, Kung Lao fatality, Jax looking like an absolute boss. I'm hype for them.

But, if Kitana isn't shown in the Kombat Kast, I gotta wonder why they're holding her back. It would've made sense to show her with Liu. Maybe they're saving her to show with Shao Kahn?

Maybe Mileena?

In the PlayStation 'State of Play' thing yesterday where they revealed the new trailer. They specifically said "It's official. Series veterans Jax, Kung Lao, and Liu Kang are joining the ever-growing Mortal Kombat 11 lineup"
In State of Play, was any gameplay of Kitana shown at all?