What's new

Kombat Kast #6 - WEDNESDAY 03/27 3PM CST

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I can't even right now people, who honestly believe than one month out from the release of the game a developer still works on the characters.
The game is done. The retailers in various countries are probably getting the physical copies shipped out to them right now - if they don't have them already.
The game may be getting shipped out, but it's certainly not done. A day 1 patch is not out of the question.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I always liked Kung Lao better as EVIL character, dunno why, because of the vile hat I guess. When I first played through MK2 with him, I thought he was evil, but I was surprised when I read his ending he was a good guy...

Kung Lao was the only character I didn't mind becoming a revenant lol!
lol I agree

Someone who is running around with a razor-hat that uses to mutilate people cannot be a good guy.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
I can't even right now people, who honestly believe than one month out from the release of the game a developer still works on the characters.
The game is done. The retailers in various countries are probably getting the physical copies shipped out to them right now - if they don't have them already.
has MK11 officially gone gold???

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Liu Kang will definitely be one of the two shown. The way Derek and Tyler argued at the end whether it was one or two reveals, i think hints at Liu. Since we have seen Liu actually fight in the initial reveal day videos, even if it was just for a split second. Tyler may not have counted that, where as Derek did.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
In mortal kombat 2 Kung Lao looked very cool and mysterious, then it went all downhill, and I really hated him in MK Deadly Alliance lol.

PoloExpress

The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.
I feel like it’s going to be anyone we’ve seen in the trailers excluding:

Frost - We all know that the obscured person in the white veil between Kronika and Geras is her, But she has not yet been revealed as Frost

Cetrion & Kollector - kinda the same with frost but we’ve definitely seen more of what they look like than frost

Shao Kahn - He’s preorder dlc (remember) Probably gonna get his own stream like goro.

I do feel like we should get 1 NEW MK character for this week’s KK since all we only have Geras as the noobie for now.

Slymind

Noob
Tyler said at least 2 characters, next KK. I hope they show 3

They have: Erron, D'vorah, Frost, Cetrion, Kollector, Shao Kahn, Liu, Lao, Kitana and Jax to show, 10 characters in a timeframe of less than a month, using the next Kombat Kast as reference. They need to pick up pace.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I'm fine with them all, spare for Jax.

I hope they show Kollector, Erron Black and Kung Lao, just randomly, would be fun!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
D'vorah is going to be crazy if they're waiting this long to show her gameplay. I'm really interested to see the direction they take with her. Fairly certain she will have some sort of bug transformation, according to that Steam achievement leak.

If I could pick 3 characters to see right now, it would undoubtedly be Kollector, Frost and Shao Kahn, though.

I think I'm most interested in Kollector.

Whoever it is, I trust NRS to once again blow me away with their creativity and willingness to try new things.

Gamer68

Fujin!
We will probably get Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana (as the potential third character). But I have to say, I'm really wanting to see The Kollector and Jax the most. D'Vorah should be the third character because we've waited over a month to see her since her official reveal, not to mention how they were hyping her Fatality up and we still haven't seen it.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Guys as I'm not into gaming events that much... Can you tell me what live events/trailer possibilities are until April 23rd to show some MK gameplay or reveals? Or is this only this PAX (when is exaclty MK announced?) that someone mentioned before? And all the remaining stuff will be presentes at Kombat kasts and randomly dropped trailers?