What's new

Kollector General Discussion

443 launches HAHAHAHAH

Update:he has new BnBs now
F12 x Ex bola x jp1 443 x full dash 2 x Db3=

F12 x Ex bola x jp1 443 x full dash 2 x Db3= 304
F12 x Ex bola x jp1 443 x full dash 2 x Dbf3= 310
Opponent can air escape obviously but we still have unbreakable combos to cover that :D
Ooo and 2 1+3 can cancel into fatal blow now, great for making anti airs hurt even more SKIES ARE PROTECTED
This isn't optimal. You should do StarterxxBola, J2+443, J2, F22xxEnder
I think you can get about 34%

Last edited:
Also S2 is a great AA. He bends down and it makes his hitbox smaller. You can finish the string 2,1+3,4 to get a Krushing blow or cancel into bola for a full kombo.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
443 launches HAHAHAHAH

F12 x Ex bola x jp1 443 x full dash 2 x Db3= 304
F12 x Ex bola x jp1 443 x full dash 2 x Dbf3= 310
Opponent can air escape obviously but we still have unbreakable combos to cover that :D
Ooo and 2 1+3 can cancel into fatal blow now, great for making anti airs hurt even more SKIES ARE PROTECTED
Try
F12 xx Bolt Amp, JIP1 443, 21+3 ( Restand) I'm pretty sure it is 30-somthing%.
Zero on block.

Been looking at Spare Change Zoning variation and he gets an extra launcher from DoT + Bag Bomb. They increased the area of effect of dot and the duration and the projectile can hit anywhere on him in it and it pops them up for combo.
So add this with the 443 new launcher gives him an extra combo starter.
He also gains pretty decent zoning all being mids and AoE DoT puddles.

I feel that variation may be better than Back in the Pack since he has great zoning, combos both breakable & unbreakable and footsie tools. He now has F3123 which sends mids across the screen..
This makes his zoning pretty good

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I love this character but I hate this game. Hopefully he makes a return in MK12 and the game is actually fun.
Edit: I am one of the OG Kollector mains. :D

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Don’t go around telling people who tell people their stuff isn’t optimal that their stuff isn’t optimal

You can actually get 39.5% by doing uppercut stand 13 into command grab.
playing command grab variation isn't optimal

and its a personal petpeeve of mine so im gonna do it cause it bugs me

Man his damage is pretty scary now.

Spare change combo is still really tight. I really wish they just made the explosion occur if you hit them with a bomb while lit up. But then he would just be too ridiculous.

I am almost to the point of just not trying to get the explosion because he just does so much damage as is already. I just fish for it in neutral here and there which works but the set ups get me in more trouble than they are worth. Rather just destroy them on oki or run away.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Honestly his oki is already so good with 44 that bomb setups are irrelevant imo. I still think his command grab variation is the better choice

I'm voting for spare change as default now.

It just gives way more room in neutral. And as we can all see he does damage in variations easier.

Backpack is really sick for high aggression though. Also, everyone swears by upmace and I don't use it well so maybe that's why I favor spare change now.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Kollector is very fun now. My thoughts:

There's a VERY tight gap between 44 that, with perfect timing, someone can trade a jab with the second 4 hitting them too. But that's only point blank that they can do anything to stop it, and you shouldnt be using a 443 string at point blank as the 44 is -10 and the 443 is even more negative. Such a great string though still <3 <3

Also, i've noticed against female characters a full range 443 [from starting round position] you cannot do a ji2 f22 ender combo. Works against males, so instead if its full range I do 443 dash f22 1+3, for around 3-4% less damage. Anyone else have anything better?

His combo damage is ridiculous. If instead of ji1s you can get the ji2 443 timing down, for during bnb combos, or for starters, you add even more damage. The ji2 has amazing range but the timing is very strict on both landing it and following up an attack. Great still.

bnbs:
443, j2, f22, dbf3 [works on males in all ranges. or use db3 using spare change variation]
443, dash, f22 1+3 [only used if against female and hitting 443 on absolute max range]
f12 bola amp, ji2 443, j2, f22 dbf3 [can use 13 as faster starter, use ji1 443 for way easier connections but slightly less dmg]

Buiu

Woot
Kollector is now a mid tier for me, like a real MID. they gave him a amazing damage and combo potencial, but the flaws are still there .

no 7f button
f12 wiffing issues
2 bads KB.

lts see how it goes