What's new

Kollector General Discussion

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Thanks! Yeah, I realized a long time ago that in order to have success with Kollector, every single string needs to be utilized in order to catch the opponent off guard from time to time.

As for the restand, yes, I usually will try to throw this out only once a set as it usually catches people off guard. Most of the time I go for F1 after with much success but the 32KB is what I like to do to mix it up from time to time if I feel like I've conditioned the opponent.
Didn't you say you'd stick with BiTP bc that was still optimal for you? I see you using that bagbomb. I still use Armor break + Cmd grab, bc for my level I do well with it. But I def feel like I need tele + something else to level up my kollector. Can't decide between bomb or DOT dmg.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Yeah, I was playing BiTP still for a while and then created various variations to test out. Tele, Cmnd Grab and Bagbomb ended up working just as good, if not better that BiTP so that's what I normally ride with now. What I used up-mace for, still works with the bagbomb for the most part as they both anti-air jumping in opponents. However, bagbomb definitely helps more with its use as a projectile as well so...

I also will use cmnd grab and armor break from time to time and spare change for specific character/variations as well but the above is my loadout 95% of the time now.

IMO, I do feel though that tele is his most important one. The ability to get in/out when needed is just too good.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Yeah, I was playing BiTP still for a while and then created various variations to test out. Tele, Cmnd Grab and Bagbomb ended up working just as good, if not better that BiTP so that's what I normally ride with now. What I used up-mace for, still works with the bagbomb for the most part as they both anti-air jumping in opponents. However, bagbomb definitely helps more with its use as a projectile as well so...

I also will use cmnd grab and armor break from time to time and spare change for specific character/variations as well but the above is my loadout 95% of the time now.

IMO, I do feel though that tele is his most important one. The ability to get in/out when needed is just too good.
If NRS Listens to @Evil Canadian and fixes armor break to 1 slot, hooooo boy. He prob be my full time main.