What's new

"Kneel Before Zod!" Official INJUSTICE Trailer

MashBot

You're over matched.
I'm always laughing my ass off when I see people with messages like "my new main" and stuff without even having played him. It will be super funny to see m2dave and others complain and cry when he ends up being lame and weak. Have to go and buy popcorn.
Popcorn? I live off it want some of mine? *reclines chair*

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Please tell me I don't have to block in the opposite direction I normally have to (ala Scorpion's tele) while also attempting to avoid whatever the fuck he happens to be chucking at me from across the screen...

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
pretty cool, be looking forward to trying him out come release day.
hope the free costume as good as the last 3 :D

nice date too NRS ;) evo cut off date for patches.
be interesting to see what gets normalized in that patch also.

MashBot

You're over matched.
Please tell me I don't have to block in the opposite direction I normally have to (ala Scorpion's tele) while also attempting to avoid whatever the fuck he happens to be chucking at me from across the screen...
unblockable or block the other way. Which would you pick? be happy if you just have to block the other way. Might be unblockable like BA, being so easy to get hit from front and back with trait and say d12

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
unblockable or block the other way. Which would you pick? be happy if you nust have to block the other way. Might be unblockable, being so easy to get hit from front and back with trait and say d12
I would pick NRS having the foresight not to add moves which don't belong in a B2B game, but I suppose we'll see once he's released.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I don't know why but I seriously lost it reading this lol.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I'm always laughing my ass off when I see people with messages like "my new main" and stuff without even having played him. It will be super funny to see m2dave and others complain and cry when he ends up being lame and weak. Have to go and buy popcorn.
I said the same thing about ares. Hes still my main and will always be ;)

Looks like more of a setup/hybrid character than a pure zoner. Definitely a lot of swag though, and the phantom zone special is totally godlike. Maybe that will be a standing reset into a 50-50 type move depending on what his strings are.
That was my first thought lol

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
That d2 is really selling me here. Looked quite good. Hopefully I can get my internet back up in time to get him on release.

Finally think I might have a character to get really dedicated to.