What's new

"Kneel Before Zod!" Official INJUSTICE Trailer

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Yea, the New 52 skins were something highly requested on their FB page. You could only get them with the collector's edition at GameStop. I would say that will be a DLC skin pack rather than the compat. skin.
If they gave everyone the skin pack for free.. that would be great! But I'm not sure that they would do that.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Looks like more of a setup/hybrid character than a pure zoner. Definitely a lot of swag though, and the phantom zone special is totally godlike. Maybe that will be a standing reset into a 50-50 type move depending on what his strings are.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I will say that the fight choreography for this trailer wasn't all that great, but to be fair it is kinda hard making a fluid fight scene with a zoner/setup character

Mojo

Noob
This is thr first dlc character I'm actually excited for. Where's his command grab though? lol

Shindej7

ShinDej wins!
nice trailer zod is good but how many powerful zoning characters does nrs want i like zoning but this is crazy

Noob
this has been mentioned but cannot be enouth WTFFF no new DLC news just this shty ass trailer that has very little relevance since this has been shown praticly all of it... no Hints no nothing... more than a week for this ... dont even know what to call it...

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
nice trailer zod is good but how many powerful zoning characters does nrs want i like zoning but this is crazy
Considering every character in this game seems to be hybrid or rushdown, it would be nice to have more projectile based zoners then just 2 or 3

Noob
Says zod looks ridiculous... has scorpion as an avatar...
Good shit ;)
He does look stupid as hell im sorry... I like the move set but im not going to play Dexter Laboratory...if this was MOS Zod i would play the hell out of it... but a guy that cant even shave properly and is skinny as hell.. no way.