What's new

"Kneel Before Zod!" Official INJUSTICE Trailer

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Why not a week early release date for Zod like they did with Scorpion for season pass holders? Sure it was only because Scorps was leaked, but we gotta keep that shit going! I need my MMH!

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
It's impossible to tell whether Zod will be a great character because the properties of the moves could vary wildly and can't be discerned from just footage.

He has a lot of tools though so he definitely won't be lobo.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Jim Lee? and regardless his design is still shitty as fuck

yup Jim Lee is the designer

I only think his design is shitty as far as his face and how weak he looks physically... BUt I like his move-set , movment, super, specials etc etc.. So Im ok with him

SteveRod92

Stevezam!!! :P
ALL OF MY YES!!!!!!!! This might be the first DLC character I'll put an lot of work into! Kneel Before ZOD!!!!!!!! *Nerdgasm*

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
yup Jim Lee is the designer

I only think his design is shitty as far as his face and how weak he looks physically... BUt I like his move-set , movment, super, specials etc etc.. So Im ok with him
well him being bald is a big problem then wtf if he doing with his facial hair? and he has some generic uniform on with shoulder pads and doesnt even have his logo its just an all around bad design, as for weak ive seen his weight listed as 160 somewhere which would make no sesne but i think thats what nrs went off of

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
This is easily my favorite interpretation of Zod. What a badass!! Everyone hating can suck it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
well him being bald is a big problem then wtf if he doing with his facial hair? and he has some generic uniform on with shoulder pads and doesnt even have his logo its just an all around bad design, as for weak ive seen his weight listed as 160 somewhere which would make no sesne but i think thats what nrs went off of

I hear ya but Jim Lee (DC) according to ED Boon is somewhat in charge of character design and then NRS works with Jim to bring his design into life per se.... Not blaming NRS just yet...

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I hear ya but Jim Lee (DC) according to ED Boon is somewhat in charge of character design and then NRS works with Jim to bring his design into life per se.... Not blaming NRS just yet...
when did boon say that? as far as i know lee only designed scorpion nrs was allowed to do their own designs

I like the ground laser, the counter (that feels zoddy), the grab, the air grab, the b3 and the phantom zone entrapment. the rest not so much. i hate his design, he doesn't look as bad as i thought before.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
He looks pretty strong. We'll see if he actually turns out to be ridiculous or not.

NRS... Not Really Serious about balancing characters most of the time.

Solid zoning, what appears to be a good d2, a trait that tracks, parry, anti air grab.....

Assuming his combos deal good damage he seems to have all the tools. Can't wait.