What's new

"Kneel Before Zod!" Official INJUSTICE Trailer

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
It is time! Kneel before Zod! Hitting your homes and mobile devices this morning is the new official trailer for the 4th Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC chatacter. It is non other than Superman's most prominent enemy, General Zod. Becoming available for download very soon in early July... prepare for his wrath!

Edited by STORMS*

Attachments

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Very disappointing, no new future DLC hints like in the Scorpion trailer that people were hoping for, nothing like that at all. :( And the release date is 2nd of July. :(

But the gameplay for him was really really nice. What Superman skin was that? Someone?

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Very disappointing, no new future DLC hints like in the Scorpion trailer that people were hoping for, nothing like that at all. :( And the release date is 2nd of July. :(

But the gameplay for him was really really nice. What Superman skin was that? Someone?
That was the New 52 skin.

they changed the blast of his guns from e3 as well as the look of his trait. i had a very strong his trait would have to follow the opponent. and he comes out after my bday lol cant wait for zod

edit: damn i read the date wrong thought it said july 7 lol

Glass Sword

Nobody
"I win. I ALWAYS win."
Well I'm not sure about being a pure zoner. He does have some interesting tools with his ground lazer and phantom monster. He is most likely going to an unfair setup charcter.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Yea, the New 52 skins were something highly requested on their FB page. You could only get them with the collector's edition at GameStop. I would say that will be a DLC skin pack rather than the compat. skin.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I suppose the New 52 pack will be one of the skins packs to accompany Zod
Yeah it will. I wonder if it will be one of the 2 packs (like they did with Red Son and Final Confrontation) or if they will release 3 skin packs to buy like they did with the last wave of DLC (Arkham City pack, Red Son #2 and Blackest Night pack)..

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
What I thought was interesting was that he could tie up with the Phantom Zone trait and then what looked to be a special move.