What's new

"Kneel Before Zod!" Official INJUSTICE Trailer

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Zod what the heell have they done to you?The googles are ok since he has them in the comics(to see in the phantom zoneor some other bs) but zebra beard?Jeez.I knew they would give him a gun.Anyway,still not enough for me to want to turn the game back up.

King Contradiction

Nueb Member
I'm going to be giving him a try for sure. But if he gets his MoS outifit, maining him even if I am ridiculously bad at using him. But, I'll give a short summary of my hype:
- DAT PARRY
- DAT TRAIT
- DAT STANCE
- DAT PHANTOM ZONE SPECIAL
And on top of it all....he gets 2 of his most badass quotes
"KNEEL BEFORE ZOD"
"I win...I always WIN!"
Still holding out for "Why do you say this to me, when you know I will kill you for it?" as a clash quote.
8/10 on the hype meter. Only MMH, Red Hood, or Zatanna's reveal would top the level of hype here.

Hated Greatness

Super Villain
Aside from his designed look (googles? bald?), I REALLY am excited for Zod now. His fighting style seems diverse and fun. I like his animations (the casual ass kicking is always cool to me, part of why I respect Black Adam in this game too) and his victory scene. So, out of this season pass, I got two acceptable characters (Lobo, Zod) and trash. I could have saved $5 just buying those two individually...gotta hold that "L" to my chest I suppose.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I am a little sad. Usually I wake up and these trailers are already 30 pages in. I woke up 3 hours late too. I guess the hype is really dead... either that or less people are complaining.

I can already see people demanding his trait be nerfed. I mean... isn't that kind of the reason people thought Scorpion was broken? Other than that I didn't really see too many new things. It was still cool to see though.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Looks kinda interesting, I'm sure that monster he summoned will end up just being a reversed position Sinestro trait though.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper

"I win... I ALWAYS WIN!"

DUUUUUUUDE, I must have had at least three posts on this site saying this NEEDED to be his win quote and NRS did it. So. Damn. Happy.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Any chance he'll be pre-released the 25th for season pass holder and official release on xbl and psn a week after on the 2nd? JUST LIKE SCORPION DID?

MashBot

You're over matched.
Any chance he'll be pre-released the 25th for season pass holder and official release on xbl and psn a week after on the 2nd? JUST LIKE SCORPION DID?
I don't think they will. there been more single, double buys then season passes. Lets say they do. people who been buying single chars get the short end of the stick then say f@$& it I'm not gonna get him. they can lose out on sales.

TheRyzzl

Noob
Im kinda hoping since it seems we will get a MOS zod skin that its him in his armor and his cape. If you saw the movie at the end he loses the armor and is in a body suit like superman but its all black. If it is thats lazy as hell imo cause that body armor looks sick as hell. The helmet on would look cool too but thats not going to happen haha.

25143071.jpg

Virgo Vertigo

Gas Powered Stick!!!
Im kinda hoping since it seems we will get a MOS zod skin that its him in his armor and his cape. If you saw the movie at the end he loses the armor and is in a body suit like superman but its all black. If it is thats lazy as hell imo cause that body armor looks sick as hell. The helmet on would look cool too but thats not going to happen haha.

View attachment 6584
God i hope they do it....