What's new

KL Changes

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Mmk Ketchup. I believe ya.
His pressure consists of combo strings and the occasional D3, no hitconfirming required. Even if the opponent tried to jump back, you wont have to stop your combo string, the string does all the work for you. Now the overheads are safe you can throw them out without any risk assessment.

gdf

Noob
His pressure consists of combo strings and the occasional D3, no hitconfirming required. Even if the opponent tried to jump back, you wont have to stop your combo string, the string does all the work for you. Now the overheads are safe you can throw them out without any risk assessment.
Overheads are 2,1,2,1,2,1+2 and f2?

ZtrideRz

Noob
Cyber sub is a S class char, he has unblockable bombs great mix UPS, and his dive kick, mashing D4s is all good and well if u expect a dive kick. As for using teleports and 2 4 low hat thats useless since the patch, teleports are unsafe and easily punished. I always stay grounded with Lao D4 is for extending your offense. D4 dodge in instant offence and pressure. Kung Lao is easily zoned now and hitbox whored. His roll is also delayed since the patch. I say you love cyrax because that's who I know you to pick a lot it was not ment to be offending. That gap between Lao and cyrax is massive even if you don't mash dk 2 4 gh. Reo and tom Brady have both said cyber is s class. So yes I do know what am talking about.

PND_Ketchup

Cyber sub is a S class char again he has unblockable bombs great mix UPS, and his dive kick mashing D4s is all good and well if u expect a dive kick. As for using teleports and 2 4 low hat thats useless since the patch, teleports are unsafe and easily punished. I always stay grounded with Lao D4 is for extending your offense. D4 dodge in instant offence and pressure. Kung Lao is easily zoned now and hitbox whored. His roll is also delayed since the patch. I say you love cyrax because that's who I know you to pick a lot it was not ment to be offending. That gap between Lao and cyrax is massive even if you don't mash dk 2 4 gh. Reo and tom Brady have both said cyber is s class. So yes I do know what am talking about.
You think cyber sub zero is S tier and you're complaining about how bad kung lao is?

So much lol in this post.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
You think cyber sub zero is S tier and you're complaining about how bad kung lao is?

So much lol in this post.
Cyber sub is S teir, why didn't anyone tell me this before?

I thought he wasn't S tier, but I get it now, he's S tier! It all makes sense.

PND_Ketchup

...Even if they are fuzzy guarded?
Because I get so mindcrushed after a 2, 4, 1+2, fuzzy guard, I have assumed that's the end.
His pressure is completely mindless dude, i'm not complaining about it. I'm just saying it how it is.

Whether or not a character is easy to use depends on the person using him. If someone thinks kung lao has tough execution combos, then I'm not gonna argue. It's just whether or not the character is difficult to use should not factor into the viability of the character.

Also Kung lao cannot pressure sektor and csz is definitely not top tier.

ZtrideRz

Noob
"Cyber sub is S teir, why didn't anyone tell me this before?

I thought he wasn't S tier, but I get it now, he's S tier! It all makes sense."

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

gdf

Noob
His pressure is completely mindless dude, i'm not complaining about it. I'm just saying it how it is.
I'm not saying you are complaining, I'm just taken aback that though Kung Lao's overheads, while good, seem to be something to bat an eyelash at.
Do you have a recording of you or the other UK players fighting foxy?

UsedForGlue

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
''Cyber sub is a S class char, he has unblockable bombs great mix UPS, and his dive kick''

I am sorry mate but thats ignorance, that is by far one of the most ignorant statements I have read in a while. You can't just list special moves and think that makes an S tier character. Is that seriously your reasoning behind this?

ZtrideRz

Noob
My reasoning behind it is backed up by the opinions of world class players not mediocre players with limited tournament experience from the UK no offence.

UsedForGlue

My reasoning behind it is backed up by the opinions of world class players not mediocre players with limited tournament experience from the UK no offence.
You mean, If you are told something by Tom Brady or Reo, then thats all the proof you need?

Excellent man.

Thats the shit cults are made of.

gdf

Noob
ZtrideRz
Dude, I didn't want to be that guy but it seems that it can't go any other way.

Point out where and when the Tom and REO said everything that you said verbatim or stop saying that Kung Lao is a bad character.

At this point your insistence is ridiculous, and FYI they are World Class players because they have been recognized all over the world for their opinions and ability.

However in all of this, I have not seen one tournament victory from you, or footnote in a front page post by Storms that has mentioned you.

This response is for your most recent post, not all of your postings.

I don't need to be a tournament winner to post my opinion or debate on chars.

This was may 2011 cyber has not been nerfed so nothing has changed.

http://www.hadoken.net/?p=3316
You have got to be joking. How players use CSZ and how players fight CSZ has changed since then. Not to mention there are many, many characters that can beat CSZ post-patch. Kung lao is one of them. CSZ hasn't been given buffs or nerfs but that doesn't mean other characters haven't, and it doesn't mean players haven't changed.

The article I linked in my last post was actually recent.