What's new

KL Changes

ZtrideRz

Noob
"You mean, If you are told something by Tom Brady or Reo, then thats all the proof you need?

Excellent man.

Thats the shit cults are made of."

Yes I think it wise considering there both mortal kombat game testers aswell as world class players. Sorry if you see that as unwise.

gdf

Noob
No, you don't need to be a tournament winner to post your opinion, that's why I included that little addendum after it, more importantly this part.
ZtriderRz said:
My reasoning behind it is backed up by the opinions of world class players not mediocre players with limited tournament experience from the UK no offence.
gdf said:
This response is for your most recent post, not all of your postings.
I was killing two birds with one stone in my post, the first asking for when Tom and REO said that, and the second addressing your critique on the UK.

However I still have a gripe about [http://www.hadoken.net/?p=3316 ], do they say this again later, at any time?
If not, then this link has an outdated tier list, and therefore is not applicable to this discussion.

ZtrideRz

Noob
They have said it in live tournament streams look on YouTube. United kingdom players have limited tournament experience and are not as good as players from the US. That's just a fact. Sorry if it offends you but that's how it is.

Anyway I've said my piece not getting into a flame war.

gdf

Noob
Final statement to ZtrideRz: ...that post, has finally made me understand just why Tom Brady and Perfect Legend don't come to this sub-forum anymore.

After that time when they said to me and my fellow stream monster on their late night stream, that we didn't know what we were talking about, they were right.
I feel like such a jerk, and an idiot. I know they probably won't remember, but I'd want to apologize to them anyways for giving them shit about telling me that truth.

I just realized you're a troll. Kudos my friend, I don't usually get trolled on forums, but you did it quite well.
Wow, I walked into it. If you hadn't said anything, I would have kept going on for hours, when I need to sleep already.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
My reasoning behind it is backed up by the opinions of world class players not mediocre players with limited tournament experience from the UK no offence.
world class = whole of world
UK = part of the world

you complete and utter moron, that statement would only be true if any player had actually travelled the world to play this game, which to my knowledge, is yet to happen.

ZtrideRz

Noob
Mustard I take your from the UK judging by your sour reaction, what am saying is the bitter truth. Name me a professional 2D 3D fighting game pro from the UK? Who is sponsord or in a professional team. The best tournaments you play in are ones like day of champions, nowhere near the calibre of tournaments in the states. Players from Japan go to the states to compete in tournaments in all fighting games. Like Daigo from street fighter. UK players are of limited skill all am saying.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Mustard I take your from the UK judging by your sour reaction, what am saying is the bitter truth. Name me a professional 2D 3D fighting game pro from the UK? Who is sponsord or in a professional team. The best tournaments you play in are ones like day of champions, nowhere near the calibre of tournaments in the states. Players from Japan go to the states to compete in tournaments in all fighting games. Like Diego from street fighter. UK players are of limited skill all am saying.
lmao, you really have no idea do you.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Mustard I take your from the UK judging by your sour reaction, what am saying is the bitter truth. Name me a professional 2D 3D fighting game pro from the UK? Who is sponsord or in a professional team. The best tournaments you play in are ones like day of champions, nowhere near the calibre of tournaments in the states. Players from Japan go to the states to compete in tournaments in all fighting games. Like Diego from street fighter. UK players are of limited skill all am saying.

ZtrideRz

Noob
"lmao, you really have no idea do you."

Judging by your replie I do. Usedforglue is the best UK player and he is not in the same league as top US players. Ketchup as for your immature video you uploaded only portrays your inferior level of intellect.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Checkmate.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

Judging by your replie I do. Usedforglue is the best UK player and he is not in the same league as top US players. Ketchup as for your immature video you uploaded only portrays you inferior level of intellect.
I'm pretty sure your parents had to buy this game for you.

What makes usedforglue the best UK player? What makes the UK worse than the US? i don't think you realize that everyone thinks you're a complete moron, you can't even spell half the words you're trying trying to look smart by saying.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro

Judging by your replie I do. Usedforglue is the best UK player and he is not in the same league as top US players. Ketchup as for your immature video you uploaded only portrays you inferior level of intellect.
I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve buddy but its totally uncalled for. Give it a rest please.

ZtrideRz

Noob
Ryan hart is a street fighter player yes he is a top20s player, he is not as good as Daigo although he plays well in that game. Ryan hart is a quality player and I already knew of him. There is noone of that skill on mk9 from the united kingdom. Glue is a great player, but I think his skills are limited due to the lack of competition in the UK. He needs a sponsor and US tournament experience. IMO.

Ryan hart is a street fighter player yes he is a top20s player, he is not as good as Diego although he plays well in that game. Ryan hawk is a quality player and I already knew of him. There is noone of that skill on mk9 from the united kingdom. Glue is a great player, but I think his skills are limited due to the lack of competition in the UK. He needs a sponsor and US tournament experience. IMO.
LOL diego man, ryan hawk this guy is mad funny

ZtrideRz

Noob
It's because of the predictive text on my iphone. If it upsets you ill edit my post so you can better understand it.

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
Pre-patch everyone was running around with a pocket lao

Now the only people who play competently him are folks who bother with a footsie game and safe ways to get in. I guess I don't have much firsthand experience with him personally, but it seems the respectable folks stuck with KL and adapted, everyone else moved on.

Stop complaining cause you cant low hat people in the face anymore, unless you yourself are a top level tournament player you are in no position to invalidate someone's opinion on the grounds of "UK MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW LAO LOLO"

ZtrideRz

Noob
It's the dmg reduction that annoys me, not his low hat dmg or recovery. As I said ill keep playing him because he is and always has been my favourite character.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
This thread is humorous.

KL is top tier. And PL still uses him alongside Raiden.

Also, lmfao @ Glue being the best in the UK...no offense.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
It's the dmg reduction that annoys me, not his low hat dmg or recovery. As I said ill keep playing him because he is and always has been my favourite character.
so you feel he should have kept his 70% corner combos?