What's new

KL Changes

ZtrideRz

Noob
" Which is about it, and even then he already had problems vs low hitbox characters." Nothing compared to the problems he has now. I could of accepted that, as I said. The only thing I would reverse is his mid screen combo. Back from 38 dmg 1bar to 44dmg 1 bar. I don't think that's asking to much. Resets with cyrax need sorting tho.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
" Which is about it, and even then he already had problems vs low hitbox characters." Nothing compared to the problems he has now. I could of accepted that, as I said. The only thing I would reverse is his mid screen combo. Back from 38 dmg 1bar to 44dmg 1 bar. I don't think that's asking to much. Resets with cyrax need sorting tho.
Why are you only talking about damage? Are combos all you think make a character good?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Why is that a problem, considering Kung Lao builds meter like a champ and can go without even using meter for anything else? Not to mention, his optimal combos give him amazing oki pressure that is only outdone by a small portion of the cast.

Look, the only problems he has now are that low hitbox characters are harder (Which is only problematic if you choose to try and play KL as if he's a "press buttons in their face and win" character), and he doesn't outprojectile a number of characters anymore (Something he didn't need in the first place). He still has everything else and more actually. His footsies are a lot better now in compensation to losing things that didn't put him in the top 5 in the first place. The things he lost put him at arguably the #1 spot. If going from #1 to whatever other position from #1-#5 makes him suck, then that means this game has godawful balance.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
kl's mid screen bnbs still do 40 - 45 with one bar. i couldnt care less about his nerfs, but 24hat was nerfed a little too hard imo.