What's new

Kitana Matchup Discussion Thread

I was just thinking fan fare would be nice to float punish Sonya D1 and convert harder on anti airs @EMPRESS_SunFire , but I really just have interest in highborn. I have kabal and jaqui for air games.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I was just thinking fan fare would be nice to float punish Sonya D1 and convert harder on anti airs @EMPRESS_SunFire , but I really just have interest in highborn. I have kabal and jaqui for air games.
ehhh whiff punishing anti air attempts with float is not real unless you're fighting someone with a bad D2. D1/d3/s1 anti airs recover fast enough to negate it, some s1's even beat it since you have to float oretty much on top of them and a good d2 wil beat it too.

Honestly I find Kung Lao to be difficult as hell to play against, if for nothing else that I feel like Lao wants to be airborne a lot and her B2 string is trash in those situations and that tends to be the string you want to hit

xKhaoTik

Kitana Kahn
Honestly I find Kung Lao to be difficult as hell to play against, if for nothing else that I feel like Lao wants to be airborne a lot and her B2 string is trash in those situations and that tends to be the string you want to hit
Lao is easy. Her fans shuts down the air mobility and the teleport. He has to play a ground game.

Never ever use b2 on oki or as an AA.

Last edited: