What's new

Kitana General Discussion

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Apologies if this has already been spoken about but what are you guys using for an anti air?
In Highborn you can use Razors sometimes I find it fun to do, but mainly against jumping opponents my go to is actually her 4 because it has that long sweep and does decent damage but it is slow, so if it’s less react able then I use 1 2.

JJParker

Noob
In Highborn you can use Razors sometimes I find it fun to do, but mainly against jumping opponents my go to is actually her 4 because it has that long sweep and does decent damage but it is slow, so if it’s less react able then I use 1 2.
Thanks for the reply. I play Fan-fare so razors isn't an option. She seems pretty weak against jump ins. I find D1 works best but wondered if I was missing something.

I've tried using 4, always loose out. I'm assuming I'm simply not reacting fast enough.

I just want either her d1 to be faster or d3 to have longer range to be honest. Hopefully they don't change razors too much its low key really good.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
In terms of general balance wishlists (i am expecting small changes to characters and nothing big), I really hope that one small change I would love is a fixed hit box for her u2 and remove the dial in b231

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
If the NRS patch and variation creation Elder Gods are kind, I may finally come back home to my modern trilogy main.

Here's to hoping.

dph1990

Noob
I know it’s probably hoping for too much but I just want them to add Ground War to her base kit. Replace it with Upwards Fan Toss in Fan-Fare and you can keep the third variation for all I care :coffee:

I definitely DON’T want Edenian Fade. I’ve played with it a bit and...what is this?! No, please and thank you NRS.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Recently I've been feeling her ground war, with her overhead spin move that replaces ass, with her upwards fan. Lowkey hoping that's her new variation

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Recently I've been feeling her ground war, with her overhead spin move that replaces ass, with her upwards fan. Lowkey hoping that's her new variation
Ground war is already a part of fan fare so unless they made ground war default or they’ll allow the same custom moves in other variations, we won’t get it

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Ground war is already a part of fan fare so unless they made ground war default or they’ll allow the same custom moves in other variations, we won’t get it
Damn I forgot. You think they MAY make an exception just cause it is affected by her overhead spin?