What's new

Kitana General Discussion

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Even though NRS is clearly a "fan" of her, She has not been revealed (yet), however, after receiving multiple teases of her Revenant form and recently her human form, it's same to assume we may finally see her gameplay next week.

That said, please discuss everything about our princess here!

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
16bit won't let us down, right? Right? We're not gonna reinvent the wheel, right? I have... just always loved the feeling of hitting someone with air fan and converting since time immemorial.... it was probably the first thing I did in a fighting game that felt "really cool". I would be most aggrieved if her fans were radically changed.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
So far, I'm not that big a fan of either of her skins. I hope her third costume will appeal to me more, otherwise I'm going with her second one.

SubZeroIce

Runway
So far, I'm not that big a fan of either of her skins. I hope her third costume will appeal to me more, otherwise I'm going with her second one.
They've only shown one skin of hers So far. The other is a color swap i believe because it looks way too similar to the menu art.
-
I'm so excited to see how she plays. She must be really updated if they're waiting THIS long to show her off. Really really hope she's shown next week.

Give Kitana her teleport back!
I'd rather not have it. Seems every person and their dog is getting one. It's being over used and even though she's had one in the past i'd like to see her just be "normal". If it's part of a move, like assassin parry i can live with that, but otherwise no.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I really will be pissed if they waste characters like Mileena, Tanya or Sindel in one of her variations.

I hope she plays totally different than before and uses her awesome weapons in lots of creative ways.

I hope she loses that teleport, as I wanna drink the tears of my enemies.

I hope you gonna be able to go nuts with her cloth, fan and mask designs.

And o yeah, I hope they use her non-revenant design on the roster, just like Liu.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I don't think people should worry about Kitana being given moves from other characters as a way to "replace" them again. A lot of Jade fans were very vocal about how distasteful Mournful was in MKX, and hopefully they have listened.

They've only shown one skin of hers So far.
No, we've seen her as a Revenant queen and seen her past self. Those are 2 different skins. We only need to see her last one.

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Assuming they go the opposite route of Jade, I expect some crazy move ideas for her.

Maybe she'll have a mode switch similar to batgirl where she has her fans closed in combat which gives her more of an up close style while having her fans open lets her do her projectiles.

Skarlet and Jade both have parries so this seems to be a common trend for the female ninjas- err.. Assassins.

I could see NRS making her uprise be able to alter the trajectory of fans while it's out. Example: she places the tornado in front of her and if she throws a fan into it, it starts to move upward.

Lastly, I could see some of her MKX specials like Sharpen and float come back as well! :D