What's new

Tech Kitana Combo Thread *UPDATED December 2012*

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Updated the OP. Added a few combos here and there. I will add damage % later this week, I only did this because I'm procrastinating on finals work right now.

Added a section for special punishments. I could only think of Mileena's ball/ex telekick and Cyrax+Cyber Sub's teleports that's not already covered in AA combos. Can anyone think of anything else?

Also, once I have time I will have 4 percentages for each combo. Naked, JIP, 21~ex fan xx JIP, and JIP 21~ex fan xx JIP

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Me lol. i learned it from 2011 evo matches and used this ever since

Althought im thinking about swapping it for f41, 33, 2 lift #Swag
Do this in corner lol - f41, 33, 33, 33, 333~ex lift

Anyway, updated the OP with all percentages, a notation guide, and added percentages for everything with jip and jip ex fan xx jip

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Do this in corner lol - f41, 33, 33, 33, 333~ex lift

Anyway, updated the OP with all percentages, a notation guide, and added percentages for everything with jip and jip ex fan xx jip
Maybe you should put half the effort you put into Kitana into finals.

#HoldDat

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Maybe you should put half the effort you put into Kitana into finals.

#HoldDat
Considering I have all A's and B's right now I should probably put half the effort I put into my finals into Kitana because I can't break like 25th place.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Considering I have all A's and B's right now I should probably put half the effort I put into my finals into Kitana because I can't break like 25th place.

maaan but Kitana's f3 string thingy allows for a d1 cutter follow up in the corner.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
New highest deep jk corner combo

deep jk, 333 fan, 4 lift, fan, b2 fan, fan, jk fan, 2 cutter, d1 - 46%

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I can now tell Konqrr to stfu because I found out you can't hit 2~fan unless it's a very deep jk from max range.

I also found out that there's an easier variation of the double 333~cutter f41 combo. You can do 2~cutter into 333~cutter for comparable damage (does 55% off jip 21~ex fan compared to 57% for double 333~cutter)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I can now tell Konqrr to stfu because I found out you can't hit 2~fan unless it's a very deep jk from max range.

I also found out that there's an easier variation of the double 333~cutter f41 combo. You can do 2~cutter into 333~cutter for comparable damage (does 55% off jip 21~ex fan compared to 57% for double 333~cutter)
Deep JK is a deep JK <3

The variation of the second is known. You should go for this for even easier big damage:

JP~f41, b2af, fan, 4fan, 333cutter, 2cutter, 2 - 53%

rev0lver, I managed to do this combo f21, njp, 4~fan, 4/2~lift, b2~air fan, ground fan, 4~cutter - with 4 lift (45%/48%/48%/51%), with 2 lift (43%/45%/47%/50%)

but I can only max out at 45, how to do I make it so I can hit 51?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
rev0lver, I managed to do this combo f21, njp, 4~fan, 4/2~lift, b2~air fan, ground fan, 4~cutter - with 4 lift (45%/48%/48%/51%), with 2 lift (43%/45%/47%/50%)

The guide for the numbers in parentheses is at the top of the page. 51% is with jip 21~ex fan, jip to start the combo. I included all the possible starters for each combo.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

51% used to be the damage it did until the ground fan damage scaling nerf. Now it does 45%.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Hey guys, it's "The new guy" again. After looking through the forums & discussions, out of all the characters that I would use casually on 360, Kitana is the character that's gonna take me as far I wanna go. So she'll be my #1 main. So I'll be lurking in her forums so I can know everything I need to about her. 16 Bit & Revolver I already heard from.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I'm finding a lot of good sources here. But the air lifting combos are a lil bit difficult lol