What's new

Match-up Discussion Kinetic Balding's Cyborg matchup chart

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Tym logic: Someone plays online and makes a matchup chart = wrong

Someone plays offline and makes matchup chart = correct
Tym logic is somewhat flawed. It only depends on the character. Cat-woman cannot punish black Adam dive kick online but other characters can.

But you can look through that and see the Mu being this or that. Only 1 characters I have trouble playing online is black Adam dive kick un punishable for CW.

Ra Helios

Q: What do match up charts that just have numbers and no explanation have in common with toilet paper?

A: I wipe my booty cheeks with both of them.
What's wrong with asking questions? You are being a troll right now. Instead of you asking questions you just wasted my time and others reading your post.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
What's wrong with asking questions? You are being a troll right now. Instead of you asking questions you just wasted my time and others reading your post.
What are you even talking about? I'm responding to the OP. Match-Up charts that list straight numbers are worthless and a waste of time UNLESS you provide context via an explanation. Obviously people feel the same way because they're blowing up his Aquaman numbers.

EDIT: And no, if you mean I'm obligated to quiz you on your arbitrary match-up numbers because you failed to provide an explanation then you place WAY too high a value on your opinion and don't have the common sense to go "Hmmm, I should probably explain this shit since people are going to ask questions." ESPECIALLY if your chart goes against a widely believed number (like the Aquaman numbers).

In a conversation, if you're asserting an opinion as fact (which is essentially what Match-Up charts are) then the burden of proof is on YOU (you being the chart creator here).

Last edited:

Ra Helios

What are you even talking about? I'm responding to the OP. Match-Up charts that list straight numbers are worthless and a waste of time UNLESS you provide context via an explanation. Obviously people feel the same way because they're blowing up his Aquaman numbers.
Ask him that then. People was blowing me up on the past about batman and superman Mu and I prove them wrong in the end.

Obviously kinetic balding explain himself and people still don't want to accept that.

If you haven't seen Balding cyborg, he plays real unique. No other cyborg player I've seen plays like balding.

Skeezer12

Kinetic
I Agree with everything MU except the WW MU . WW Wins 6-4. Foxy and Filipinoman Could vouch for me . But how about you guys go play baldings cyborg see how you do .

E

Eldriken

Tym logic: Someone plays online and makes a matchup chart = wrong

Someone plays offline and makes matchup chart = correct
Not necessarily. I mainly play online and my MU chart was pretty well accepted barring a few minor disagreements and/or questions here and there.

MU charts from mainly online players catch flak if there's massive upplaying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
^Seriously. There are online players and online players who go to tournaments. 95% of the people who play this game play online/offline. That is fine, no one discredits online players here, let us not bring that poison here. It is the upplaying (and hidden aquaman downplaying) that is hard for people to get over lol

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I just want the "new wave of Cyborg is mid tier" enthusiasts to do two things.

1) Give a real explanation that makes some sort of sense as to why Cyborg/Aquaman is 5-5.

2) List the top Aquaman users you have played to gain the MU experience and knowledge enough to call it 5-5.

I've yet to see either of these guys or anyone for that matter do either of these things. Until I see both, or at least one, these opinions should be considered no different than the random Joe posting nonsense.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Kinecting balding Cyborg is the second coming. Stop doubting him. Just because you don't understand the Mu, don't make it final. If you have trouble with the Mu, just ask questions and learn from one another.

People was doubting me when I said "batman and superman is a 5-5 Mu." People was doubting me because I wasn't a tournament player. They always running to krayzie because he is a tournament player even though Iam a wayy better player then him.

Came to find out now that people agrees and don't give me the credit for it

Online players are just as good as tournament players. Give them the same respect as you give tournament players.

Plus kinetic balding cyborg is real unique. Plays different then any cyborg I have seen.

I trust Balding. He is not stupid
Is there any post where you don't end talking about how great/good player you are/ you are best Catwoman/ You've beaten X person? This is annoying.

Kinecting balding Cyborg is the second coming. Stop doubting him. Just because you don't understand the Mu, don't make it final. If you have trouble with the Mu, just ask questions and learn from one another.

People was doubting me when I said "batman and superman is a 5-5 Mu." People was doubting me because I wasn't a tournament player. They always running to krayzie because he is a tournament player even though Iam a wayy better player then him.

Came to find out now that people agrees and don't give me the credit for it

Online players are just as good as tournament players. Give them the same respect as you give tournament players.

Plus kinetic balding cyborg is real unique. Plays different then any cyborg I have seen.

I trust Balding. He is not stupid
I have a friend who plays a MMH at least at Jupiters level if not better, he lives in his grandpa's basement and never comes out so I guess you guys will never find out.

Ra Helios

Is there any post where you don't end talking about how great/good player you are/ you are best Catwoman/ You've beaten X person? This is annoying.
What are you talking about? Comprehension is your friend. I was giving similarity to me and balding what we went through when we post our Mu chart. What is wrong with that?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
What are you talking about? Comprehension is your friend. I was giving similarity to me and balding what we went through when we post our Mu chart. What is wrong with that?
"People was doubting me when I said "batman and superman is a 5-5 Mu." People was doubting me because I wasn't a tournament player. They always running to krayzie because he is a tournament player even though Iam a wayy better player then him." Uh huuuh

Ra Helios

"People was doubting me when I said "batman and superman is a 5-5 Mu." People was doubting me because I wasn't a tournament player. They always running to krayzie because he is a tournament player even though Iam a wayy better player then him." Uh huuuh
And your point? Comprehend the whole sentence and see why I mention it. And stop responding to me. If it doesn't apply to you then don't respond. I guess I threw a heavy brick in the audience and it so happens to hit your head. Dammit!!!!!!

Last edited:

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
This is a pointless thread that simply lists of numbers without any explanation. Until evidence or a clear write up is provided there is no point in giving any of this the time of day. Not saying that Balding is wrong, but without anything to back it up he might as well be.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
And your point? Comprehend the whole sentence and see why I mention it. And stop responding to me. If it doesn't apply to you then don't respond. I guess I threw a heavy brick in the audience and it so happens to hit your head. Dammit!!!!!!
It's just that you ALWAYS have to say something like "I'm better than him" "I'm the best Catwoman" "I made Catwoman" in your posts, like nobody cares. And yup, this is my last reply. Byeeee.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
^Seriously. There are online players and online players who go to tournaments. 95% of the people who play this game play online/offline. That is fine, no one discredits online players here, let us not bring that poison here. It is the upplaying (and hidden aquaman downplaying) that is hard for people to get over lol
Tbh man the posion was already brought here with the way everybody responded. I have never seen this dude post anything and he posts his opinion of the MUs based on a character he uses and there was barely any civil comments. They were straight blow ups discrediting this guys opinion. I wouldn't want to answer either honestly after hearing your crazy, you don't know what you are talking about, the upplaying is real, your opinion isn't viable because you are a nobody, you play online so what does it matter and etc. Rather the bulk of the people on TYM and in this thread believe it our not, you all just did it. Now if this dude is trolling with this chart just to get people going thats one thing.

E

Eldriken

Tbh man the posion was already brought here with the way everybody responded. I have never seen this dude post anything and he posts his opinion of the MUs based on a character he uses and there was barely any civil comments. They were straight blow ups discrediting this guys opinion. I wouldn't want to answer either honestly after hearing your crazy, you don't know what you are talking about, the upplaying is real, your opinion isn't viable because you are a nobody, you play online so what does it matter and etc. Rather the bulk of the people on TYM and in this thread believe it our not, you all just did it. Now if this dude is trolling with this chart just to get people going thats one thing.
Oh, Balding's well known in the community, dude. He's another child prodigy. He's like 12 or 13 and has a retarded MMH, Lex and Cyborg. He just rarely posts here is all.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Oh, Balding's well known in the community, dude. He's another child prodigy. He's like 12 or 13 and has a retarded MMH, Lex and Cyborg. He just rarely posts here is all.
I see, then I don't understand why everybody is going ham in this thread. Is he a notorious troll?

E

Eldriken

I see, then I don't understand why everybody is going ham in this thread. Is he a notorious troll?
No. But he just might be an upplayer or he has his own reasons for why he thinks certain MUs are what he says they are. I'm not claiming anything other than that.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
No. But he just might be an upplayer or he has his own reasons for why he thinks certain MUs are what he says they are. I'm not claiming anything other than that.
I can respect that answer bro. Me personally idk much about Cyborg outside of the Joker MU so I have no real opinion on the chart either other then Joker is the worst character in the game :joker:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It's because him and the other poster randomly pop up the last two days creating threads making outrageous claims (like Aquaman/Cyborg 5-5), yet refuse to give a real explanation as to why other than "jump over FTD yo" and also refuse to list what Aquaman players they have played against to gain this MU knowledge and experience that they're claiming.

If I came on this site saying "Raven/Grundy is 5-5", and I refuse to list reasons that make sense and also refuse to name Grundy players I've pounded the MU out with, then I'd expect to be blown up too until I answer back with something credible.