What's new

Match-up Discussion Kinetic Balding's Cyborg matchup chart

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Who beats NW worse thn cyborg??? My only vote would probably be sinestro and if that's the case, thn NW does not have any 7-3 or worse mus...and sinestro seems easier thn cyborg btw
I feel so certain that Zod beats NW worse then cyborg. I mean really, with Zod you have to worry about a million differnt things. Low lasers, iazbs (MB), trait, mixups, backdash. All you need to concern yourself with cyborg is just reducing the amount of chip you take. If you learn to spot the difference between groundfireball and iafb, then you shouldn't ever really have a problem and will get in a few times per round which is all you need.

Just... we need to play it again. I'll show you lol

I feel so certain that Zod beats NW worse then cyborg. I mean really, with Zod you have to worry about a million differnt things. Low lasers, iazbs (MB), trait, mixups, backdash. All you need to concern yourself with cyborg is just reducing the amount of chip you take. If you learn to spot the difference between groundfireball and iafb, then you shouldn't ever really have a problem and will get in a few times per round which is all you need.

Just... we need to play it again. I'll show you lol
I feel its easier to get in on zod thn cyborg

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I feel its easier to get in on zod thn cyborg
It is a little easier for sure. But, it is just 2% chip that threatens you the whole game if you play it safe. Once you get a life lead cyborg doesn't have much of a comeback factor either. With Zod, you can take the first life bar, but if I get trait out once the whole thing can go south for you quickly.

Fighting cyborg is just about staying patient and accepting 2% fireballs sometime. Eventually you get get your spot in the sun and cyborg will melt... at least 4 games to every 6 he takes. lol

Edit: And Zod definetly 7-3 NW on stages with respawning drones if you were worried that NW wouldnt have anymore 3-7s lol

It is a little easier for sure. But, it is just 2% chip that threatens you the whole game if you play it safe. Once you get a life lead cyborg doesn't have much of a comeback factor either. With Zod, you can take the first life bar, but if I get trait out once the whole thing can go south for you quickly.

Fighting cyborg is just about staying patient and accepting 2% fireballs sometime. Eventually you get get your spot in the sun and cyborg will melt... at least 4 games to every 6 he takes. lol

Edit: And Zod definetly 7-3 NW on stages with respawning drones if you were worried that NW wouldnt have anymore 3-7s lol
Zod has a better comeback factor thn cyborg but I don't think its 7-3 for zod/nw

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
After months of playing cyborg, finding new tech, and just trying to use all of his tools to their full potential, I really think in my opinion, cyborg is really not that terrible, but he still has his flaws. All these MU numbers are my opinion and come from experience against these characters.

Aquaman - 5-5
Ares- 4-6
Batman- 6-4
Batgirl-3-7
Black Adam- 6-4
Catwoman- 4-6
Deathstroke- 5-5
Doomsday- 5-5
Flash- 4-6
Green Arrow- 6-4
Green Lantern 6-4
Harley Quinn- 5-5
Hawk Girl- 6-4
Joker- 5-5
Killer Frost- 6-4
Lex Luthor- 6-4
Lobo- 6-4
MMH- 2-8
Nightwing-6-4
Raven- 4-6
Scorpion- 5-5
Shazam- 6-4
Sinestro- 4-6
Solomon Grundy- 6-4
Superman- 5-5
Wonderwoman- 5-5
Zatanna- 5-5
Zod- 4-6

Winning Mu's -11
Even Mu's - 9
Losing Mu's- 8

Sir

I mean son

I DEMAND YOU GET IN A KOH IMMEDIATELY w me and play theo w your cyborg

IMMEDIATELY
@EMPEROR_THEO

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
I don't want to be an douche but this there is a lot of up-playing in this matchup chart and i feel like these matchups should be explored more in an offline settings. Still I heard you have a great Cyborg which is something people here don't see often lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
On my Cyborg thread i inform ppl that i am going to come out with a Tutorial on (August 15th) showing tech, combos and the most important thing how to deal with Aquaman so please watch the vid :D thanks
Ok

Let me give some advice how to make your video beyond godlike

Within the video play @EMPEROR_THEO in a ft5 or 10

If you do well your video will be forever godlike and I'll praise u for life

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Ok

Let me give some advice how to make your video beyond godlike

Within the video play @EMPEROR_THEO in a ft5 or 10

If you do well your video will be forever godlike and I'll praise u for life
Well if i did that i would have to wait til west coast war zone which is in September and i already said that i would come out with the vid on August 15th but i will consider what you said for sure thanks

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Would still like to know what Aquamen you guys are playing to judge the mu from?

Having played 4-5 hour sets with Tom Brady (who has tons of Cyborg experience) it was more than apparent once a AM knows the mu, the toolset, meter game, and risk/reward is far in his favor.

The stuff you're describing is like meta 1 for the mu. (mb nova blast setups, to get things going). Its always a guessing game in his favor from a distance unless you're spending hella meter. How the hell are you building any meter? And up close wtf can Cyborg do vs those long ass normals and b1?...

And I have no idea what Norcal Cyborg is talking about saying u can ianb punish on reaction a FTD. If you are at a level where the fireball will hit him, you are going to be hit with the FTD. Unless I'm missing something here. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited: