What's new

Match Footage - A-List Killerxinok vs Sonicfox

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You see, Killer Xinok is a name that's been thrown around the J-Cage subforums. He is considered as one of, if not, the best Johnny Cage players in MKX due to his gameplay and cool-headedness. And SonicFox is easily one of the guys to beat in MKX. So for the Cage forums, any match in any shape, form or fashion between these two, for any duration, is obviously worth at least a minor interest in observing.
Thanks for the straight forward and informative response. Is there more match videos with him anywhere?

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Thanks for the straight forward and informative response. Is there more match videos with him anywhere?
You're welcome. Sorry your question didn't receive one sooner. Like I said, he's kind of attained mini-celebrity status on this subforum. I think everyone here expected anyone who came into the thread to know that already.

His matches are smattered throughout some of the threads in this subforum. You may check out http://testyourmight.com/threads/help-the-best-johnny-cage-in-the-world-to-attend-dreamhack.54675/ for a few more. Outside of that, searching his name on Youtube also yields some returns.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
I love how I beat Sonic a couple of random online games with fisty cups and no one starts a thread for me traveling to tournaments.

#Kappa
Well... perhaps you should find the American version of Rafaw to start hyping up your name with ample examples and footage of your Cage-tastic exploits that do not center merely around winning a couple of random, online games against SonicFox. :coffee:

rafaw

#YouSuck
Well... perhaps you should find the American version of Rafaw to start hyping up your name with ample examples and footage of your Cage-tastic exploits that do not center merely around winning a couple of random, online games against SonicFox. :coffee:
Wow, really?
its not centered merely around winning a couple of random games with sonic, thats just part of the footage we got of him, and it helped somehow bc people got interested.
I started that thread bc i really believe that @Killer Xinok is one of the best Mkx players out there, and like i said, i just posted a thread to people who wants to help have a way to.
On this topic: I dont even know why this thread has been created, the footage of this match is already on 2 or 3 more threads of this subforum.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Dizzy is testing it too, he finds 113skrc is +2 if done perfectly
Holy crap. How are they testing this and seeing if it's +1 or +2? How do you find that 1 frame difference because that's not something you can just eyeball. Are they recording it then going frame by frame or something in video editing software? I must suck at doing 113~skrc.

rafaw

#YouSuck
Holy crap. How are they testing this and seeing if it's +1 or +2? How do you find that 1 frame difference because that's not something you can just eyeball. Are they recording it then going frame by frame or something in video editing software? I must suck at doing 113~skrc.
Heres the post from Dizzy, hes using a recording equipment, thats how he get the exacly frame numers:
I started doing the tests tonight. Going to take a break for now, but here's what I got by testing via recording equipment. I am almost positive these are correct, I tested them several times. However, getting these frame perfect is very difficult.

F34 RC = +12
121 RC = +13
F3 SKRC = +17
F24 SKRC = +12
113 SKRC = +2

Hopefully I can get around to doing most of them!
For this kind of discussion, we should use this topic: http://testyourmight.com/threads/run-cancel-frame-data.53811/

There we already have a bit more information

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Heres the post from Dizzy, hes using a recording equipment, thats how he get the exacly frame numers:

For this kind of discussion, we should use this topic: http://testyourmight.com/threads/run-cancel-frame-data.53811/

There we already have a bit more information
We should, but the discussion in this thread has lead to this point. It's kind of dumb to switch between threads all the time. Any future readers would have to jump between them and then conversations end up in different parts of the forum - if we stay here, it's all in one place, nice and neat.

rafaw

#YouSuck
We should, but the discussion in this thread has lead to this point. It's kind of dumb to switch between threads all the time. Any future readers would have to jump between them and then conversations end up in different parts of the forum - if we stay here, it's all in one place, nice and neat.
Np, i just said that bc in the other thread we already got some more information on this discussion.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Wow, really?
its not centered merely around winning a couple of random games with sonic, thats just part of the footage we got of him, and it helped somehow bc people got interested.
I started that thread bc i really believe that @Killer Xinok is one of the best Mkx players out there, and like i said, i just posted a thread to people who wants to help have a way to.
On this topic: I dont even know why this thread has been created, the footage of this match is already on 2 or 3 more threads of this subforum.
Good sir, you misunderstand. I was saying that there was more to Killer Xinok's hype than just this video. I, for one, welcome our new, Brazilian overlord.

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
Good sir, you misunderstand. I was saying that there was more to Killer Xinok's hype than just this video. I, for one, welcome our new, Brazilian overlord.
Thanks man.

yesterday I've just won another championship here in brazil. Been so hype about going in an American major.. I received an e-mail from DreamHack support, they said that there's still no MkX champ programed for the event.. So I will Attend to Kumite in Tenessee , in January 2016.
I have a couple of videos from the brazillian championship.. If you guys want it, ask me, so I post them here, or in another thread

Last edited:

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Thanks man.

yesterday I've just won another championship here in brazil. Been so hype about going in an American major.. I received an e-mail from DreamHack support, they said that there's still no MkX champ programed for the event.. So I will Attend to Kumite in Tenessee , in January 2016.
I have a couple of videos from the brazillian championship.. If you guys want it, ask me, so I post them here, or in another thread
Hell Yeah, upload them asap.
And good luck at KiT bro.