What's new

Match Footage - A-List Killerxinok vs Sonicfox

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
"Why would people block low against Cage" - I hate that shit when people try to disregard the whiff issues.

113 can lead to insane pressure, decent damage combos with long corner carry.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
i heard skrc made it neutral lol -5 are u sure?
I thought it was about -5. It only just blocked Cassies reversal flip when I tested it. Perhaps my execution was off and you're right. If it's neutral then I better practice that more. If it's neutral then I apologise to the guy I was replying to.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
"Why would people block low against Cage" - I hate that shit when people try to disregard the whiff issues.

113 can lead to insane pressure, decent damage combos with long corner carry.
I think they meant when someone blocks low ''first'' like if was expecting a low starter.

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Holy shit you're right. Damn, I'm just free to really tight execution.

My sincere apologies @DrFolmer
I didn't even know the +1 lol. It's okay man, dont worry about it. TYM is about knowledge, it's why we're here. 113 is nowhere as effective as the 114 in terms of + frames, but the fact that 113 can be cancelled into Nutpunch as well as SKRC isn't something to take lightly (with the nutpunch cancel being a bit riskier though)

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
I think they meant when someone blocks low ''first'' like if was expecting a low starter.
d4 provides very good advantage on hit. It's not huge but it's something. And then there's the mixup from 11 into f24 or 113 into some pressure stuff of your choice. I'm finding d4 very good for opening people up for f24