What's new

Match Footage - A-List Killerxinok vs Sonicfox

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
d4 provides very good advantage on hit. It's not huge but it's something. And then there's the mixup from 11 into f24 or 113 into some pressure stuff of your choice. I'm finding d4 very good for opening people up for f24
It's a great poke but with a short distance starting blocking low is too risky.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I try it about 50 times a day, get it about five :( End up with arthritis afterwards and carpal tunnel
I failed many times then I got it twice in a row, quit practice and I've never did it again just so I can have the memory and not ruin it.

I failed many times then I got it twice in a row, quit practice and I've never did it again just so I can have the memory and not ruin it.
I do thoroughly enjoy playing with her though. I am pretty sure I can survive without; however, i would like to have it in my arsenal.

ando1184

Noob
To me, this vid just proved how predator has a hard time vs rushdown characters and styles. He even has a natural gap in between standing 12 that can be armored through. People still don't know this character's ins and outs and even sonicfox learned of a new weakness. I hope this opens people's eyes and the nerf predator talk can settle down from it's extremity that currently exists. That being said, excellent A list play @the Johnny player.

Scott The Scot

I do thoroughly enjoy playing with her though. I am pretty sure I can survive without; however, i would like to have it in my arsenal.
For sure, D'vorah is mad fun. Her best combos need bug cancels, her pressure is awesome with bug cancels. I just like cancels lol.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
To me, this vid just proved how predator has a hard time vs rushdown characters and styles. He even has a natural gap in between standing 12 that can be armored through. People still don't know this character's ins and outs and even sonicfox learned of a new weakness. I hope this opens people's eyes and the nerf predator talk can settle down from it's extremity that currently exists. That being said, excellent A list play @the Johnny player.
*hunter pred struggles hish qu ten doesnt :p

Scott The Scot

Me too, D'vorah, HW Jax, Marksman EB....It's just addicting.
It is, but I don't like HW Jax and I haven't tried any EB other than Outlaw. I also like tick throws and grapple type moves so I play Relentless Jason, main Brawler Cassie. That shit is mad fun. Try it if you haven't.

It is, but I don't like HW Jax and I haven't tried any EB other than Outlaw. I also like tick throws and grapple type moves so I play Relentless Jason, main Brawler Cassie. That shit is mad fun. Try it if you haven't.
Oh I love Brawler Cassie. Those grapples are great too.

Scott The Scot

Oh I love Brawler Cassie. Those grapples are great too.
I'm telling you she's being slept on. I'd argue she's got some of the best tick throw tools in the game. She has a string that ticks in three different places, it's +1 on block or neutral when standing and more when crouching. The string is so fast too that there isn't any reaction to this, it's just pure guess work. I love it. She also has an armour breaking move that she can hitconfirm into either a tick throw or a full combo. Her overhead tackle opens up laird of mixups. Whenever you do a mixup, they have to guess overhead or low and if Cassie goes for overhead you have to guess if it's OH > OH or OH > LOW. Also if she reads you're going to duck the tick throw: BAM - overhead tackle. Brawler is fucking brilliant, I can't wait till somebody shows how dangerous it can be. You also get more midscreen damage than the other variations. I love Brawler, this is MY variation. I love it a lot, sorry for the off-topic rant.

Last edited:
I'm telling you she's being slept on. I'd argue she's got some of the best tick throw tools in the game. She has a string that ticks in three different places, it's +1 on block or neutral when standing and more when crouching. The string is so fast too that there isn't any reaction to this, it's just pure guess work. I love it. Her overhead tackle opens up laird of mixups. Whenever you do a mixup, they have to guess overhead or low and if Cassie goes for overhead you have to guess if it's OH > OH or OH > LOW. Brawler is fucking brilliant, I can't wait till somebody shows how dangerous it can be. You also get more midscreen damage than the other variations. I love Brawler, this is MY variation.
I may look into using her more. I've always thought she had great variations and it was difficult choosing just one. But if I can put down D'vorah and Jax, she is definitely next on my list.

Scott The Scot

I may look into using her more. I've always thought she had great variations and it was difficult choosing just one. But if I can put down D'vorah and Jax, she is definitely next on my list.
Awesome man! She's really fun. I updated that post you quoted with more info :)